Alive

Katherine's POV:

Sleepless nights, hunger, sleeping in cold ground, getting scared by the little noises... that has been my life for almost a week now and it's getting tiring. I'm getting headaches, cough, and I think I'm catching a flu. My feet is so tired of running, I'm getting blisters.

Now I'm on my way to the Salvatore house. Call me desperate or so, but I really am desperate. I have nowhere to go.

I was about to turn right on the next block when someone approach me. I just look at the man strangely. Something was up to him, I can feel that.

"Elena Gilbert?" Oh come on, I really hate it when they call me by that name, I don't like the girl.

"Umm...no. Actually, I'm much prettier." I replied.

"Well then you are Katherine Pierce, Silas ask us to catch you." Silas what? Catch me?

He was getting something at his pocket and it just didn't feel right. Before he can get what he wants to get, I run away, he followed me so I run faster.

"Katherine Pierce!" The guy screamed and everyone eyed at me. What is this shit going on?

Everyone chase me and I run faster than I could ever had. I wore out my heels and throw it at them, I was able to hit one but it didn't slow him down. I run faster, and faster, and faster until I get to the woods. Why are the town's people after me? Damn, could this get any worse?

I run once again and my feet are really hurt but I don't care. I got to the other end of the woods sending me down on the road. A car stop in front of me and a woman got out. She comes near me about to bring me down but I was able to pin her down the ground first. Another one came out of the car and it was a teenage girl. She was about to call something and I think it's not good. I run to the girl and snatch her phone and destroys it by throwing it to the ground. I push her hard and her head smash the side mirror shutting her down. The older one was about to charge and I put all my might on my left hand punch her face knocking her out.

"Aw...stupid human hands." I shake my hand to mend the pain. Then I can hear the bunch of people who are coming after me. I run once again and another car stops in front of me. A man came out with a gun in his hands.

"Matt?" I called putting my hand up blocking the reflected rays of the sun. 

"Get in the car Katherine." He demanded and I followed him. Jeremy begins to drive away fast. I look at the back and saw the bunch of people whose following me.

"Why are they chasing me?" I ask with a loud voice.

"Silas, he needs you." Jeremy answered. Why does Silas needs me?

"The cure flows through you now. He needs you in order for him to be human again. Well, technically he needs your blood" Matty blue speak up.

"Are you helping me now or are you handling me to him?" I ask freaking out.

"I think it's both." Jeremy replied. Both? Both?! What do they mean by both?!!!

"Right now we are kind of helping you...but we will hand you to Silas soon, in the right time." He continued. Matt looks at me and I glare at him. Oh no, I can't be handed to Silas, he's gonna drain my blood away.

I move to one of the freaking doors and didn't hesitate to throw myself away. I can't be handed to Silas, I can't die.

The car stops immediately bringing out Matt and Jeremy. I think I sprained my knees, but I force myself to get out. I run but I am not fast enough, they are getting closer to me and I know they will be able to reach me no matter what, but I still run. Every second they are getting nearer and nearer and I'm forcing myself to run faster. Then there they are at my back about to grab me but I still run. Then the next thing, I fade into the darkness.