Allegiance

Katherine's POV:

Blood, I need blood, and it's all I can think of right now. But what a luck, I am in the middle of the woods and I can't see any pathetic human being walking around in here.

That freaking hybrid, almost got me killed, and it feels like we are running around for hours now. I think I almost lost half of my blood for fighting that jerk. And speaking of the devil, I think I lost that Klaus' bitch.

Why would that bastard even send one of his hybrids to me anyway? Oh, I remember, because I betrayed him...again. I guess this is what you get from the wrath of an original, dysfunctional, stupid hybrid Klaus Mikaelson.

I hear creaking of woods and sudden movements from the bushes. I thought it was the hybrid who's chasing me and I was about to woosh away when I heard chitchatting. My face brightens up. It's not the stupid hybrid, rather, it's teenagers, meaning, snacks.

I'm not in the mood to play some hunting and predator game so I just compelled the three of them one by one. I made sure to drain their blood before I let them go. I need my strength back.

I was about to let go of my last dead victim when I saw the necklace she's wearing. It was a diamond necklace and it's pretty, too pretty that I found myself snatching it from her neck as I let her dead body drop down the hard ground.

"This is mine now darling. Wouldn't let such pretty thing be left out with rotting corpses." I said holding the necklace at my hand and kicking her face softly, then I notice something about her.

Oh yuck, what a pity, she doesn't even know how to do her hair right, it doesn't suite her. Whatever, she's dead, she's now lying in there like a dead cockroach.

I wipe the remaining blood from my face and was about to woosh away when I felt a stinging pain from my shoulder. I remove my jacket and to my horror, I saw a bite, a hybrid bite.

*****

I can feel the werewolf venom poisoning my system. I suddenly feel dizzy and was about to fall down on my knees but I was able to grip at the corner of my closet.

I'm getting weaker and weaker, I can feel it. I feel nauseated, my vision's becoming blurry, and I know the hallucination is about to take place, and after that, next in line is dying, and I can't hallucinate now, most importantly, I cannot die.

Now I have two things in my mind, to hand myself back to Klaus and ask him to cure me (which is not a really good idea), or let myself suffer and die (and I don't want to die, seriously).

What if I come to the Salvatore's house and ask Damon and Stefan to help me? Bullshit. Why would they even want to help me? After all those terrible things that I did to them? Oh no, I don't think so. But even if they do, then what are they gonna do? Ask Klaus to give me his blood? Make Klaus bleed for me? That is far too vague to happen. Because the last time I check, they could have care less about me.

*****
Even though I don't really like it and even though I really despise Klaus so much, I found myself dragging my whole body to Klaus' mansion. What can you say, I'm desperate.

But if there is one thing I should know, if Klaus will help me, it's not because he feel pity for me, or he have a change of heart (because I know that monster enjoys to see me being tortured), but because he needs me, everything has a price. And I don't care because I'm kind of not wanna die here.

I let myself enter the door just to find his hybrids and they are all looking at me like I'm a piece of meat.

They are holding paint brushes, hammers, and paints, the other one is holding a.... laundry. So, this is Klaus greatest plan for world abomination. To renovate his house and make his hybrids do his laundry. Oh, why do I even care, I'm here to save myself.