Backfired

Katherine's POV:

"Elijah..." I mumbled beneath my breath.

"Katerina..." He said taking steps closer to me. I feel my lips parted from each other as I look at him. What is he doing in here? 

I just stare at him silently, it's been a while since I have seen him and I thought I would never see him again. 

The next thing catch me off guard, I thought his lips are gonna touch mine, but then it didn't. He kissed me in my forehead. He suddenly hold my cheek and I can feel the warmth in his hand. 

There was a long silence between us until I took a gulp and step back.

"What do you want Elijah?" I ask bringing my bitchy face out ignoring what just happened. He then looks at the ground and back at me.

"I believe you have something in your possession of what seems to be important." Oh, damn it. Of course...he is talking about the cure that I am now holding in my hands.

"Why do you even care about it? Oh, don't tell me that you are planning on becoming a human again." I said sarcastically raising an eyebrow.

"No Katerina, I'm just here to get it." He said and I back away. Why does he even call me by the name Katerina? I prefer Katherine, it more sassy.

"You're not-" I wasn't finish speaking when someone bump in my side so hard and pin me to the wall.

"You bitch. You think you can fool us?" Rebekah said angrily.

"I just did darling." I replied sarcastically. Veins are now appearing in her eyes and I struggle to free myself. Elena and Stefan came rushing in, Elijah took a step forward.

"Let her go Rebekah." Elijah demanded but she didn't. I then saw a metal beside me, I pick it up and hit Rebekah as hard as I can in the head making him fall down the ground.

I look at the three who are standing in front of me. I let go of the metal. Stefan and Elena came rushing to Rebekah. But all I'm looking now is Elijah, and he is looking back at me, not sure of what you do.

"Elijah..." He takes a step closer to me and we are now inches apart.

"I'm sorry." I stake him with the knife that I am keeping at the back of my pockets. I know originals doesn't die with this crappy alternative stakes but it will put him down a little.

Stefan charge at me but I was able to move away. Elena did the same but I am able to push him down the ground. Stefan attacks me ones more, this time, he was able to pin me down. Elena then came stealing the cure from my pocket.

I free myself from Stefan and I pin him on the wall.

"I'm stronger than you Stefan." I stated and look at him as he chokes. I suddenly felt a sharp thing buried at my back...and it was just an inch away from my heart. I look at who did it...Elena, the stupid doppelganger. She's standing there glaring at me. I take a glance at Stefan who is now gasping for air.

"You miss it dear." I stated as I remove the thing from inside me. All I can feel is the hatred, the anger, for Elena Gilbert for trying you kill me. No, rephrase that, I was angry at her for stealing my life, and always being the good one. I use my vampire speed to get to Stefan and snap his neck. I can feel the veins in my eyes appearing as I look at Elena who is now scared. She runs away like a coward and I followed her. We reach the front of the grill.

"Stop it Elena, wherever you go, I will follow you." I stated with gritted teeth grinning at her. He glares at me. I smash her inside the door, tables and chairs shattered down. She got a vase and hit me in my head making me fall to the ground, but I stand up and charge at her. I pin her on the wall.