Chaos

Katherine's POV:

"What the hell is happening in here?!" I shouted at Klaus who is as confuse at me. He was about to say something when a wind blew so hard, heavy rain is pouring down nonstop and the freaking bells from the church can be heard, it was just so loud, and you can add up this shitty thunder and lightning.

"Great, now I look like a wet skunk." I mumbled glaring at specifically no one. I look around me but we can't see the others anymore. We can even hardly see each other because the fog is starting to take place. What the hell is happening damn it!

"Klaus don't you even dare to fucking leave me in here!" I said grabbing his tie and I let it go when I'm already sure that he is still by my side.

"Where are the other?" he asks and I look around, but the freaking thick fog plus the heavy rain pouring plus the noisy bell ringing is just too much annoying that I can't concentrate on finding them. I can see no one, there is no one here with me but Klaus. Now I am stuck with this psychotic bitch.

My heart begins to race when I begin to hear creaking sounds. There was this little lights that seems to be walking nearer and nearer to us. No-it's not freaking lights...it's eyes.

"Run!" Klaus shouted and he vamp speed away from me. What is wrong with him? Did he forgot that I am a freaking human being? That I am slow? Besides I am fucking wearing a ball gown which made me slower than slow. And however how hard I try to run as fast as I can, I can't okay?

I felt someone touch me and it send shivers around my spine. I look back only to see not a vampire nor a wolf but just a normal people. Town's people. It's seems like they are possess, but who would do this? Oh I know...Dahlia the bitch witch.

I snap away the man's arms in my shoulder and run away but I got tripped by a freaking stone or something. The town's people look like zombies and now they are coming towards me. Shit. I swear I should have killed him before. He's no help to me. He didn't even bother to care about me, he just left me. Screw him! And screw this stupid dress damn it.

The man was about to hit me with a stake-why the heck would he hit me with a stake? I am not a freaking vampire! I roll my eyes and kick his feet making him fall but there are also others, I tried my best to get up in this shitty dress. But it's no good.

Then someone snap their necks one by one and it was Klaus.

"Why the heck did you leave me?!" I scream at him as he helps me to stand up. I look at the dead bodies around me first and I glare at him.

"I told you to run." He seriously said.

"Do you think I can freaking run? With this dress?! I'm slow don't you get it? I'm not a vampire! I am a human, a person who doesn't have any supernatural powers!" I yelled and he seems pissed off but he kept it to himself.

He bends his knees and rip my dress off up to my knees. Now I look like a rag!

The heavy rain stop and saw is the wind, also the bells ringing, but there are still fog, and there are still this people who are chasing us, and every of them have a stake in their hands. How the hell did they get in here so fast?

"Run." I roll my eyes as I run as fast as I can. I already threw my sandals away and my feet is getting prick by whatever it is but I still keep on running. Klaus is running ahead of me, but it's a good thing he didn't vamp speed away this time.

"Can you-argh! Ouch! Damn it!" I shouted irritably as some branches hit me in my face and as my feet got prick by sharp objects on the ground. Damn this fog.