Yejin: W-w-why are you doing this to us W-woohyun?

Woohyun: Aww little Yejin is scared? Don't worry I won't hurt Taehyun ok? Get her now, but don't hurt them.

Without a warning Taehyung tried to run away with Yejin but they caught onto them before they could escape. Yejin started to cry and wouldn't let go of Taehyung's hand.

Yejin: NO!! PLEASE WOOHYUN DON'T DO THIS TO ME AND TAEHYUNG!! WHAT HAVE I DONE OR MINYO?! ANSWER ME!!

Woohyun: Wow I can't believe you just ask me that! You want to know? Because Yoongi or should I say your beloved Minyo told me too.

Taehyung: DON'T LIE TO HER WOOHYUN! HE WOULDN'T ORDER YOU TO DO THIS?! DON'T BELIEVE HIM YEJIN!

Yejin: I know for a fact that he would never ever order you too because he hates you and so does the rest of us.

After Yejin said that, it made Woohyun so irritated that he order the guys to force them apart and throw Taehyun to the other side so he won't be able to move. With that, they did as they were told and threw Taehyung to a wall, than a glass fell on top of him. Causing him to start bleeding on the head and stop moving.

Yejin: NOOOO! STOP THIS WOOHYUN WHY HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!

Woohyun: CAUSE OF THAT MOUTH OF YOURS! YOU RUIN EVERYBODY LIVES HERE, ALL YOU DID NOTHING BUT CAUSE TROUBLE EVER SINCE YOU CAME HERE. YOU AND YOUR MOTHER HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT BROUGHT TROUBLE, THAT'S WHY THEY TOLD ME TO DO THIS TO YOU!

Yejin: They? who's they?

Woohyun: Them.

He nodded his head to the direction where everybody just arrive to the scene. Yejin was crying like crazy and just stare at them, those guys started to drag Yejin away. Yoongi ran after Yejin when Woohyun stop him by tripping him. The others went to help Taehyun and the other half went to Yoongi.

Jimin: OMG!! TAEHYUNG ARE YOU OK?!

Jin: Hurry put him up so i can tie this cloth on his head and bring him to house Jimin, Hosoek you go help him too.

They grab Taehyung and carried him to the house.

Yejin: You are telling me that they told you too? And *hic* I only cause trouble to others?

Soah: Don't listen to him Yejin! We didn't tell him to do this to you!! Nor taehyun, we just arrive at the scene.

Yejin:....really...

Woohyun: Ahem listen here Yejin who was the one who gave you that necklace?

Yejin: Yoongi...on my birthday...

They all look at her, it was the first time they all heard her say his name after all this time.

Yoongi: Did you just say my real name instead of the nickname?...

She didn't reply back when Woohyun took out another pair of necklace which was like her's but was a key instead.

Yoongi &Y ejin: Wait how do you have that?

Woohyun: Oh come on Yoongi, don't act like you don't know how I have this. You told me to hold on to this because you don't want to deal with Yejin anymore. So instead of you liking her and protecting her, you lied to her and used her to get closer to your "beloved" Eunseo until today. When you gave me this necklace of yours, you and those guys over there told me this, "take this necklace and give Yejin a lesson so she won't come back here anymore. We are all sick and tired of her, all she does is cause trouble for us."