Yoongi: Where are the other three?

Jimin: Dunno didn't see them.

Soah: I saw Taehyung and Yejin holding hands as they were running but i didn't see Woohyun. Did you guys see them?

Hoseok: nope.

That's when Yoongi remembers what Woohyun told him two days ago,

"If you don't leave Yejin alone and let me have her, I'll really do something to her and make her hate you FOREVER."

That never left Yoongi mind ever since Woohyun told him that. 

Soah: Wait what if Woohyun is planning something again without us knowing again.

Eunseo (new character, their other childhood friend): Oh my gosh don't tell me that Woohyun is planning to hurt Yejin again. Last time he did as well but fail too because she had faith in you, I don't know about this time.

Jin: But Taehyung is with Yejin, do you think he's planning to hurt him too?

Eunseo: It's Woohyun were talking about here, he can do anything he wants to get his ways.

Sojin: Just what does he want from you and Yejin that he keeps hurting Yejin so much.

Jungkook: What else, he likes her duh

Yoongi: Here let's split up to go look for them, Namjoon and Soah are with me, Hoseok Jungkook and Sojin, Than Jin Jimin and Eunseo. Let's go before Woohyun does anything to them.

They nodded their heads and went to go search for them. Meanwhile Taehyung and Yejin reached the place but no one was there,

Yejin: Where's the rest of them? Don't tell me we're first!

Taehyung: I don't think so, sorry didn't mean to ruin your excitement. But I think they went to go look for us or probably hiding somewhere.

Yejin: Aww i was hoping we won but oh wells, there is always next time!

Woohyun: There won't be a next time for you two.

They turn their heads to see Woohyun and these guys behind him. Frighten and confused, Taehyun stood in front of Yejin to protect her.

Taehyung: What are you planning this time Woohyun.

Woohyun: Oh don't worry, I won't hurt you and Yejin, just a little lesson that won't hurt much. No pain at all.