Virginia, Shaili, and Alex

(Virginia's POV)

I walked into my house and went straight upstairs after hearing the news.

I just couldn't take it I needed to leave this place and forget my mother's death.

While crying into my soft furry pillow I lifted my head and screamed out the one thing I have been told to never speak.

The thing I yelled out was "I BELIEVE" and then after a little while I started crying again thinking it didn't work.

Then I heard my shutters slam into the wall from a gust of cold wind and I shutter from the cold.

I look up and see a shadow and that shadow was...........

.....

Peter Pan's shadow and it brought it's hand out to me to grab and I slowly reached out and grabbed onto it's hand.

I was dragged out of my bed and into the cold freezing night air and towards a dark island.

"VIRGINIA PLEASE DON'T GO" I hear family scream as I'm taken away never to see them again I let a slight tear drop down the side of my face.

I was dropped into the hard and scratchy tree's right in front of a boy that looked 5 years older than me.

"Well what do we have here a girl on my island" the boy say's while crouching down and looking at my face.

"W-w-who are you?" I ask the mysterious boy while I try to back away from him.

"Oh did I forget to introduce myself,

I'm

Peter

Peter Pan" he says to me with an evil grin.

I shiver in fear and cower away from his evil grin.

(Shaili's POV)

I'm swimming in the ocean when suddenly I see my mother.

She's pointing at me and saying not to go near Pan's island like something bad will happen if I go there.

Even though my mom can't speak she tells me to swim away.

I shake my head no and swim towards the island and surface at mermaids lagoon.

Not to long after I surface my mother surfaces and try's to drag me back down as if she's trying to get me away from something or someone.

She almost gets me back under water til we see a bunch of lost boys surrounding the lagoon with Peter Pan standing in the middle.

"Get her boys" Peter calls to his lost boys and not a second later I am dragged out of the lagoon.

As soon as I'm dragged out a bracelet is put on my wrist and it transforms my beautiful tail into a pair of smooth legs.

My mother try's to get to me but is pushed away by Pan's magic.

"This is your fault Ariel if only you didn't try to kill me then you wouldn't have your daughter taken from you" Pan says with a smirk.