Present for Daddy

Warnings: crossdressing, rimming, very slight bondage, orgasm denial, dom/sub dynamics, daddy kink, kinda public sex a little bit

Word count: 2,200
This is a little late for Christmas, but enjoy!

Connor's POV

I slammed the car door as I got out, unbuttoning my jacket, I walked up to my work on December 24th. When I heard we would be working on Christmas Eve, I was furious that I couldn't go home for Christmas. An email was sent out to everyone who had to work that said missing would result in termination. I knew I couldn't call in sick or skip. I also knew that I had to set an example for the rest of the people under me, knowing since I was in a place of power people would wonder where I am.

As I entered the building I greeted the women sitting at the front desk, who had bags under her eyes as they were were glued to her computer screen. She's briefly looked up only to look right back down mumbling a hello. I continued on through the doors to the ground floor. All around I heard the click of keys typing and the sound of printers, and could feel the sorrow throughout the cubicles as I walked by, greeting a few people as I went.

I noticed a few people had put up Christmas decorations and mistletoe above the elevator door. I stepped in alone, pushing the button on level 3, since I needed to go see a few of my workers, and an intern or two to make sure they were working on the correct project and had what is needed to work for the day.

When the doors to the lift opened, I stepped out and began walking towards the clump of desks that were there, the people from my department. I walked over greeting a few, getting papers that I needed and making quick small talk. I then turned to one of the newer interns, Jenn, and took the papers that I needed. I begin to look for Troye, but when I don't see him I begin to get worried, then slightly angry. I thought more of him then to think he would skip. Sighing, realizing he would probably be fired after this, I begin to think of ways to get him out of it.

Troye and I had had an out of work relationship for quite a while. It had started as more of a sex deal, but the longer you know someone like Troye, the more you want to be around him. We had tried to keep it out of work. He was a bit young for me, being 19 while I was almost 27, but he was definitely mature when he needed to be. In many ways he was young, a teenager, but with his work here, he had proved he could act much older when need be. And his body was something to worship, he had the full package. The body and the mind to match, both sexy.

Just as I was about to go up to my office, Jenn stopped me.
"Troye said he needed to go get some stuff, and needed to work on something with you. He went up to your office maybe 15, 20 minutes ago with a bag. Probably still waiting on you." Hearing that, I let out a breath of relief, elated he didn't skip out of work for the day. I said thanks before I began the walk over to the elevator.
I stepped in and began to wonder what Jenn was talking about. I couldn't think of anything Troye and I had to work on. Maybe he had a gift for me. I tried not to get my hopes up since we were supposed to meet up tonight to exchange gifts.

As I got out of the lift and walked through the door to my office, I stopped to get the keys. The only people that had the keys to my office were the night cleaning team, me, and Troye, since I gave him a copy to drop of papers I needed. The rest of the level was a storage supply room and an old copy room that the only person that now uses is me.
As I unlock the door I shift my coat to one side and pushed it open. Once I get in, I look to my desk and almost drop my coat. Laying on my desk was Troye, almost naked. All he had on was red thigh high stockings, a pair of red lace panties, reindeer antlers, and a red collar that had a small green bow and 3 little jingle bells on it. His small body was positioned so his ass stuck out, barely covered by the lace. The contrast between his pale skin and the panties had me almost panting.