Chapter 25

Maddie's POV
I then saw the person I never wanted to see. Madison.
Everyone looked at eachother and they started moving somewhere else.
"Did u get the text to?" Cameron said and I looked at him suprised.
"How do u know?" I ask him.
"Well M sent me a message about us being Bullies back to best friends." He said.
"I have a feeling it's Madison." He says and I kinda freeze there.
"No it can't be her what if it's Nash or Mary u never know." I say and he looks at me suspiciouly.
"U know what let's not talk about it right now let's try to enjoy ourselves right now." He says and I nod.
I started walking over to Mahogany and she smiles.
"Hey maddie u want to hear my new song I'm gonna put it on youtube soon but I wanna know if guys will like it." She says.
"Sure." I say and smile.
She gets her phone and started connecting it to the speakers.
She then press play.
(Song is on top)
We all started getting together and started dancing. More people that we didn't know joined us and danced. I saw Madison but I ignored her cause I was just having to much fun and I didn't want her ruining it.
"Hey Mahogany what's the song called?" I asked still dancing.
"Its called Boom." She says and keeps dancing.
We all then made a circle and people started showing off there moves. Even I went in showed off my moves and I didn't care.
"BOOM BOOM BOOM!" We all snag to the song.
"EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON, AND THE REASON IS YOU!" People sing while dancing.
All the guys then got in the circle and started doing back flips and stuff.
The song ended and people started shouting for more music.
Mahogany smiled and then did her favorite job which was being a dj so she on some more songs while we all danced. I saw Taylor and pushed him in the circle.
He looked at me confused.
"Hey Taylor show off some of your moves!" I yell and he takes off his shirt while all the girls are screaming and he starts doing some cool moves.
*~~~~~~~~~*
The day finally ended and we decided to go home. We started heading towards the car till I realized I left my phone behind.
"Hey guys hold up I'm gonna go get my phone." I say and start running back.
I finally saw my phone and started walking back until someone pulled me back.
"What the fu-" I stopped when I saw Madison smirking.
"U haven't told them anything right, neither to your little boyfriend." She says.
"No, I haven't now let me go." I say but she doesn't let me go.
"U better not tell anyone that I sent that text to all of u." She says.
I then see Eli Jack and Aaron come.
"Oh guess who decided to join." She says.
"Let her go." Jack says and she let's go.
"So Elizabeth when do u decide to tell her." She says and smirks.
I look at Eli confused.
"Its none of your business." She says and started heading towards her but Aaron holds her back.
"Come maddie I'll take u back." Jack says.
"What about Eli and Aaron?" I ask.
"Don't worry they will come." He says and takes me to the car.
I was about to get in until I heard someone scream which I think was Madison and then a gun shot.
Everyone got scared and Jack pushed me in the car and slammed the door. He ran over to a open window.
"STEP ON IT WE WILL CATCH UP LATER!" Jack yells and Cameron starts driving fast back home.
We finally got back home and we all ran home.
I went over to Taylor and hugged him.
Esmi went with Hayes, Jenny went with Matt, and Mahogany went with Jake.
Jack Eli and Aaron finally got here and Aaron and Eli were covered which what seems like blood.
"Why do u have blood on your selves?" Matt asked.
Eli looks at her shirt and gets out her fruit punch.
"The bottle was opened and it spilled." She says.
"On both of u?" Cameron asked.
"Yup." Aaron said and they all run upstairs.
"Wierd." Jennifer said and we all nod.
"So umm, who wants pizza?" Gilinsky asks.
We all nod and turn on the tv.
We go to netflix and try to find a movie to watch. Next thing you know Matt and Esmi are having a fight.
"I want to watch Pretty Little Lairs!" Esmi yells.
"But I want to watch The Walking Dead!" Matt yells and they start fighting over the control.
I then take it away and just put Family Guy.
"Problem solved." I say and they both sit down mad.

Jack Johnson's POV
"What the fuck were u thinking!" I yelled at Aaron.
"Hey she asked for it." Aaron says.
"Besides Jack we had no choice, she was about to spill our secret to Maddie." Eli says.
"So where did u guys leave the body?" I ask.
"We buried it pretty deep in the sand but we are gonna move the body tomorrow." Aaron says.
"Ok but again we can't let anyone know that we killed Madison or know that we are-" I then heard a squeak and see Mahogany peeking.
"Y-you killed Mad-madison?" She asked a little scared.
"Get the memory spray." Aaron says and I go get it while Eli gets Mahogany and sits her down.
"I'm sorry but we can't let u know." I say.
"Wait u guys are-" Before she could finish I sprayed her and she fell asleep.
"She will wake up soon." Eli says and we walk out hiding anything suspicious.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry guys for making u wait so long it's cause I was grounded and my phone was taken away. Plus my uncle wouldn't give me the WiFi password at my grandma's house. I eventually got it a now here u go. I hope u guys enjoy it. I've been thinking about making a sequal to this story and then u guys will know Elizabeth's Jj's and Aaron's secret. But I'll think about it. Bye guys, luv ya.❤❤❤