Chapter 10

Taylor's POV
OMG she said yes to me. Geesh Taylor sometimes u act like a girl. I need to get ready. Wait but she isn't my girlfriend. Maybe I'll ask her at prom.
Maddie's POV
Me Esmi and Jennifer were in a group hug and then we had to go to the rest of our classes. The rest of the day there was a smile on face. It was now time to go and decided to go to the park. I climbed the tree I loved so much and sat there looking at the clouds. Then some stranger came up here with me. Ok? What's even scary is that it was a guy that looked like my age.
"Are u maddie?" He asked making me worried.
"Umm yeah why?" I say.
"Good cause we are going somewhere." He said and put a cloth over me and everything went black.
Esmi's POV
I'm here with Jennifer at my house waiting for maddie to come to have fun but she hasn't shown up for a while.
"Why is Maddie taking so long to come?" I ask.
"I'll try calling her." Jennifer says.
She starts calling. We knew her phone was on but no answer.
"Wait I have this app that can track people down." I say and show her my phone.
She starts looking. When we found where she was on my phone Jennifer stood there worried.
"Are u ok?" I ask.
"Umm yeah I'm fine let's go." She says really wierd.
"Ok?" I say and we left off.
Nash's POV
I blacked out Maddie and took her to the secret spot just like she told me. I can't let maddie be with that brat Taylor, she is mine and will always be. I took her in and tied her up.
"Good work Nash I guess u really do love her." Mary told me and grinned.
"U really think Taylor would have he that easily?" I say smirking.
"No I knew u would take her anyway." She says and walks away.
Maddie started to wake up.
"Wh-where am i, who are u?" She says looking up at me.
"Your gonna regret going with Taylor maddie." I say.
Maddie's POV
"What do u me-" Before I could finish he smashed his lips into mine.
I didn't kiss back I tried backing away but I'm tied up and all I can move is my head. I turn my head a little to the side and get started kissing my cheek.
"Don't move." He said and kicked me.
I groan in pain.
"I warned u once now don't make it twice." He said.
I tried struggling out and he kept beating me and stuff. Well this isn't gonna end well.
"Uhh you can't hold still u might as well die." He said and punched me really hard and everything went black again.
Taylor's POV
I'm in the car with Jennifer and Esmi cause they told me somthing happened to maddie.
We finally got there and it was like in a forest. We went inside quietly and saw a guy there with Maddie tied up bleeding and bruised. I saw the guy pour gasoline everywhere and then light up a match.
"He stop that!" I yell and he looked up at me.
"Nash?" I say cause it looked like him.
"Its to late now say goodbye to your fiance that nver got to be your gf." He says and drips the match on the floor.
"Esmi Jennifer get out I'll get maddie but run fast it's spreading." I say and they run out in time.
The fire was everywhere but I was still able to see maddie. I got to her and untied her. I saw her all hurt and stuff with old and new cuts and bruises. I start running out. Something started falling towards the door and I run faster and just barley made it out.
"Oh my god." I say.
"Is she ok are u ok, are both of u ok?" Esmi says worried.
"I'm fine but we need to take maddie to the hospital." I say.
They both nod.
"I'll drive I know a shortcut." Jennifer says and we leave.
We finally got there and doctors rushed her in. They told me to wait until I got to see her.
(Few hours later in the same POV)
The doctor finally came and called my name.
"Is she ok can I see her?" I ask him worried.
"I'm afraid that she is in a coma, we don't know when she will wake up, it could be weeks months maybe even years. And u are able to see her." He said and walks back to his office.
I run into her room and see her there laying down with cuts and bruises all over her. I start breaking down.
"I'm sorry maddie I wasn't a good best friend, I'm sorry I couldn't be there for u after all of this happened, I'm sorry I bullied u." I say to her.
After I said that I saw her hand twitch a little like I'd she wanted to move.
"Come on maddie I know u can wake up I don't know when but I know it will be soon." I wait but nothing else happened.
"I'm sorry I promise I'll come here everyday to check on u." I say and cross my heart and hers. I give her a small kiss on he cheek and leave home. I still have a few tears but not crying as much. My eyes are so red and puffy I need a little bit of sleep.