Chapter 6

Maddie's POV
Who is this person texting me. It's a good thing Shawn is taking care of my brother right now.
"Maybe I'll call the police." I say and takes away my phone, again.
"Are u crazy woman she can track u down then find out where u live." She says.
"Fine but if they text me one more time I'm calling them." I tell her.
I decided to have a sleep over at her house and eventually I fell asleep.
*Next day*
I woke up and saw Esmi sleeping on the floor and saw her drooling. I started giggling a little and took a picture and sent it to her. She then woke up and saw the photo.
"WTF Maddie." She says.
I start laughing alot and then she laughed to.
After our little laugh party we got ready for school. I got my penny board and she got her bike and we rided our way to school. We finally got there so we put our stuff away. Everyone looked at me as if I was new here or som- Oh wait the makeover I forgot.
"Haha no one reconizes u." Esmi whispers and I smile.
I was getting my way to class until this girl that looked around my age came to me.
"Excuse me u think u can help me find my class, by the way I'm new here." The new girl said.
"Umm sure Esmi u go I'll catch up with u later." I say and she nods and leaves.
"So what's your schedule?" I ask while she hands me her paper.
"First one is science I think." She said.
"Oh cool u have the same class as me." I say to her with a smile.
"I look at the rest of her schedule and she pretty much has all her classes with me.
"So let's go I don't want to be late for the first time." She says.
"Ok by the way what's your name, my name is Maddie." I say to her.
"My name is Jennifer." She said.
I've heard that name before but where?
"Nice name, by the way have we met before." I said and she liked look a little worried.
"Umm no not that I remember and your name is cool to." I just smile and we finally get to class.
Everyone stared at me like seriously I'm just helping a girl here.
Camerons POV
2 cute girls walked in here. 1 of the girls looked familiar but I don't know who? The teacher started calling names, he called my name of course, until she got to the new kid.
"Maddie?" The teacher said.
The girl with the pink tips then raised her hand. Everyone looked at her like if she was from another planet. She got to the new girl and she introduced herself.
"Hello Ms why don't u introduce yourself." Our teacher said.
"Umm hello my name is Jennifer Ventura." She said and waited.
"Hello Jennifer u get to sit next to........Maddie." She looked at maddie and smiled.
I feel like I can't trust maddie. Why?
Class was over and I went to the rest of my classes of course.

Maddie's POV
Jennifer is a really nice girl but she seems so familiar I just can't think right now.
"Well see u tommorrow." Jennifer said and went home.
I was walking my way home to check on my brother until someone blindfolded me and tied me up and put me in a car.
"AHHH-" I tried screaming but they cover my mouth with some cloth and I smelled the chemicals and everything turned black.

Taylor's POV
I feel bad for Maddie we know the truth and technically it was Camerons fault. Maybe I'll go visit her. It's like 6:00 right now so it's still early. I went to her house and knocked on her door. Her brother opened the door.
"Hi little guy have u seen your sister?" I ask him.
"No she hasn't been here all day, I've tried calling her and everything and nothing." He says worried.
"What do u mean aren't u with Shawn?" I ask.
" No he left yesterday at night he even told my sister so she was suppose to come like a few hours ago." He says.
Where could she be, she would never leave her brother alone here.
"Come on little guy let's go to my house." I say.
******************************
Hey maddie u better like the update. Jk. So hey everybody sorry for the short chapter I don't really have much time today. I'll make a longer one soon. Bye.