Chapter 21

Maddie's POV
Today is prom and it's like idk 5 in the morning. Taylor is in the couch watching the Walking Dead without me. Of course I had to crash in into his little chill party. I walk towards the couch and jumped on top of him.
"What the!" He yells.
"Shit zombie." He says and runs behind the couch.
I look at a mirror and see my makeup messed up and my hair like a disaster.
"Uhh Taylor it's just me Maddie." I say getting a makeup remover wipe and removing my makeup.
"Maybe u should look at a mirror first and then I won't yell zombie." He says and gives me a big Bear hug.
"I want a kiss on the cheek." I say.
"Nah I'm good here with my netflix." He says.
"Excuse me, your at my house which means it's my netflix." I say.
"Damm u." He says.
He comes up to me and gives me a sloppy kiss.
"Eww-" I say but he cuts me off by kissing me on the lips. First the kiss started slow and passionate,but quickly turned heated. He then got a text from someone.
"Fuck u." He says and looks at his phone.
"What is it?" I ask.
"We have to get ready for prom pick u up in a few hours." He says and kisses my cheek an goes.
I called over all the girls and we got started.
"MADDIE!" I hear Esmi yell.
"WHAT!" I yell back.
"No need to yell, we are literally in the same fucking room." Elizabeth says.
"True." I say.
We all then put on our dresses and we let Jennifer and Esmi do our makeup since they were literally experts at it.
"Ok Maddie u come with me." Jennifer said.
"And Eli u come with me." Esmi said.
We both sat down and they started working their magic on us. After litterally 2 hours they were done. We both looked at the mirror and we looked different.
"Geesh I'm white, and different." Eli said.
"In a good way tho." She says.
"U guys are amazing with makeup." I say and they both smile.
"Ok now u guys get ready while I do my hair." I say to them.
"Umm can u do my hair to cause all I literally know to do is just put it on a side braid." She said and I laugh.
"Sure get over here." I say and she starts pulling apart her braid.
"U have alot of hair and it's super curly." I say.
"Its exactly like mine." I say and she laughs.
"Since u hate having your hair down, u would want your hair up and out of the way right?" I ask.
"Yup." She responds.
"Ok let's begin." I say.
~~~~~~~~
3 Hours Later
~~~~~~~~
I put Elizabeth's hair in a bun look with a few curls hanging out and a few diamonds which I had to first straighten then curl and then style, I then put my hair down straight, curled it, and got my two front pieces and tied them to the back with a diamond clip in it.
Esmi and Jennifer then come out and aldready have there hair and makeup ready. (Pic of their hairstyle is on top)
"Damm are we ready to party or what?" Esmi says.
"Totally." I say.
My dad the walks in starts having a few tears.
"My baby girl all grown up." He said and gives me a tight hug.
"I'm not that grown up and u know I'll always be your baby girl." I say.
"If only your mother were here to see this." He said and I start having a tear.
"Don't cry, today is your special night so you should enjoy it." He said and I hug him again.
"Oh umm not to interupt the moment but I have to go." Eli said.
"Why?" Esmi asked.
"Something urgent I'll meet u guys over there at prom." She said and with that she left.
"Well bye dad." I said and we left.
We went downstairs and I saw my brothers downstairs.
"Wow now I wish I had a girlfriend." He said and we laughed.
"See u later ok?" I say.
"Ok." He says and we go outside.
We them see a limo with all the guys in it except jj and Aaron, wierd.
"Lady's." Taylor says and gets us all in.
We then we on our way to prom.
Elizabeth's POV
"Jack, Aaron why can't we tell them, we've been keeping this secret for to long." I ask them.
"We can't tell them maybe when our cover is over." Jack said.
"What about Jennifer and Esmi, especially maddie." I say.
"Is we tell them they will start to panic." Aaron says.
"Fine." I say and we head off to the police station.

******************************

Hey guys sorry for the wait, I had schoolwork and stuff. So I guess now there is a secret going on here with Eli Jack and Aaron. U guys will find out soon what it is.
Bye - Jennifer