Chapter 11

Mary's POV
No the plan didn't work. Stupid Nash set the place on fire are u out of your mind? And stupid Taylor for saving her. Uhh plans never work out. EVER. I guess I'll just have to make a new plan.
Taylor's POV
Its been 4 weeks and nothing, Maddie still hasn't waked up. I cry myself to sleep every night wishing she could be with me. What am I gonna tell Esmi, Nash was her prom date and he practically tried killing her best friend. I'm just gonna tell her.
T- Taylor
E- Esmi

T- umm we need to talk.
E- k what's up
T- it's about Nash
E- Oh if he is worried tell him to not worry I don't get mad at guys easily u know.
T- he tried killing maddie in that fire but he escaped
E- that stupid bitch he will be wishing he never met me
T- wait no
E- no excuses I have business to take care of

Fuck now Esmi is gonna beat tte crap outa him.

Esmi's POV
That fucking bastard. I knew Nash was a jerk. I tracked him down using my phone and found him at his house. He gave me his key so yay. I walk into his house like nothing and I saw him there on the couch.
"Hey babe what's up." He says to me smiling.
I go up to him and give him a good punch in the face.
"Oww what was that for?" He says groaning in pain.
"This is for trying to kill my friend." I say then kick him in the balls.
"That's for being a mistake and bullying her." I say and then kick him.
"That's for me making a mistake for saying yes to go to prom with u." I say and spill his soda he was drinking all over him.
I just see him on the floor groaning of pain. I feel bad cause I actually thought he was a great guy. I was wrong. I see Hayes come down from his room and he sees me in tears.
"Taylor told u huh." He said.
"Yeah I didn't know your brother was a bitch." I say.
"He is always like that, he is working for maddie's evil cousin mary an-" I cut him off.
"Wait mary is dead, isn't she?" I say confused.
"No let me guess they lied again." He said and I nodded.
"Well he has been working for her and if I said anything I would be dead." He said and I look at Nash who is passed out on the floor.
"I'm sorry Esmi that my brother was a jerk." He says and hugs me.
I hug back. I tip toe to give him a kiss on the cheek but I was to small so he bent down. He then laughed and I did to. All of a sudden I got a text from Taylor.
T- ESMI GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE MADDIE'S WAKING UP
I read it and litterally drag Hayes to my car.
"Where are we going." He asked confused.
"Maddie is waking up so put your seat belt on cause this will be a drive you will never forget." I say.
Taylor's POV
I was in the hospital and saw Maddie waking up. I texted Esmi and maddie wasn't fully awake but she is up.
"Where am I?" She asked then looked at me.
"Don't hurt me please I never meant to do it." She said scared.
"Maddie what are u talking about its me Taylor." I say and hug.
She hugs me back but tighter. Esmi and Hayes finally came. When I looked at Hayes he looked a little.......well shocked.
"Hey Hayes what's wrong with?" I ask.
"I've learned that I'll never go on a car trip with Esmi again." He said and we all laugh.
"Maddie your awake!" Esmi says and hugs her to a bone crushing hug.
"Hello to u to." She says and hugs her back.
Hayes then says something random.
"Who want Starbucks!" He says and we all yell yes.
I invited the rest of the guys except for Nash cause well u know. We all get our coffee and I pushed maddie's wheelchair cause she broke her leg. I put my coffe down and start pretending I'm a rocket ship. I start running everywhere with her and sing.
"Were going on a trip on our favorite rocket ship, souring through the sky." I sing and everyone laughs.
"Ahhh Taylor slow down." Maddie says laughing but all I do is go faster.
Maddie's POV
Taylor was literally pushing me all over the place with my wheelchair. And then he stopped.
"Thank u." I say.
"I can do it again if u want." He says and all of us yell no to him. He then pouts.
"Uhhh fine." I say and he smiles and kisses me on the cheek.
"To the rocket." He yells and starts pushing me to the park and everyone tries to catch up. We'll I guess he wasn't a mistake.
We finally arrived at the park and everyone was tired from Taylor runnin. Taylor wasn't even out of breath.
"And what's wrong with u guys?" He asked and I laugh.
"Let's see we all literally ran a mile but we are fine." Jack Johnson says sarcastically.
"Ok let's run some more." He says and everyone yells.
"NO!" Everyone says.
I laugh and so does everyone else.
"Hey Taylor I forgive u for everything u done to me and love u to." I whispered to him and he smiled.
I kissed him on the cheek and all of us watched the sunset lied old times. I all of a sudden got a text.
D- Hey honey it's me dad I heard u woke up are u ok where are u are u with your boyfriend?
M- dad calm down I'm fine thank u and I'm just here with my friends
D- Ok be home soon your brother misses u
M- Ok dad bye
Uhh dad's are to protective.
******************************
Hey guys and maddie. How was the chapter? So I was gonna say a few of the guys are gonna have a gf and those guys r shawn, Jack and jack, carter, and cameron. Well bye.