Chapter 24

Cameron's POV
I was walking into my room tired about what happened in prom and litterally passed out on my bed.
~*~
I wake up hearing a text form my phone. I get my phone and read the message.
'Its incredible how easy it is to be enemies straight into best friends- M'
What the fuck? Who the freak is M? And they weren't lying all of it was true. I feel bad that we even started this but then who could be my mom's murderer I mean it isn't Maddie cause she made it clear, and it can't be that stupid driver. Wait minute.
-Flashback-
I'm in my room going through instagram until I see my mom come in.
"Hey mo- oh my God are u ok?" I say and see her bleeding.
"Yeah I'm fine sweety I'm just going to the doctor so they can check on me." She says and leaves.
I then get a call.
"Are u Cameron Dallas?" A woman I asume says.
"Yeah why?" I ask a little confused.
"Your mother didn't make it when she got to the hospital she just passed away on the floor we tried helping her but it was to late, we are truly sor-" I then dropped the phone shocked and started to break down and passed out.
*~*
I then wake up in the hospital confused.
"What am I doing here?" I ask.
"U past out by hearing some bad new on the phone." The doctor said.
"What bad news?" I asked confused cause the last thing I remember is being at home all normal.
"It seems he has lost a part of his memory." The doctor whispered to the nurse but I still heard.
"Well u look fine so u are good to go home." The doctor said a little disappointed and I left.
I got outside and started walking home when suddenly I got a text.
'Your mother is dead and the person who killed her was Maddie'
I got really pissed and started heading towards maddie's house.
-Flashback over-

Oh shit.

Maddie's POV
I start waking up and see Taylor next to me. I guess he slept over.
I tried escaping from his arms but his arms were around my waist pretty tight.
"Taylor let go of me." I whisper to him.
"No stay in bed." He whines and hugs me tighter.
I then get a text from my phone and so does Taylor.
"Ok that's wierd." I say and he laughs.
We then read it aloud at the same time.
"Its incredible how easy it is to be enemies straight into best friends -M" We both say and look at eachother.
"Who could it be?" Taylor says.
"Its don't know." I lie and look down realising I do know who it is.
"I think u do know who it is." He says.
"Yes know what forget about it let's go to a movie or something." I say and he nods and gets ready as for me I did the same and made breakfast.
Taylor then walks and puts his hand around my waist and his head on my shoulder.
"What u doin?" He asked me.
"I'm making French toast and u." I say continuing to make the toast.
"Well i was wondering of u want to go to the beach with the guys." He says and I smile.
"Yeah sure we have been in a bad mood ever since prom." I say and put the toast in 2 plates.
"Here u go." I say and he sits on a table ready to eat.
I sit down and he then looks at me.
"I'm not eating that." He says.
"Why?" I say confused.
"U forgot the powder sugar." He says and litterally pours sugar on his and my toast.
"Omg Taylor that's alot!" I yell at him and he laughs.
"Its alot better though." He says and starts eating.
*~*
After we ate we headed to pick up the guys and Esmi Eli Mahogany and Jennifer. Here goes another really annoying car trip.
"Put the volume up its fuckin One Direction!" Esmi yells and Cameron refuses.
"Its will fuckin kill u if u don't put the volume up." Esmi threatens him and he puts the volume up.
"THE STORY OF MY LIFE I TAKE HER HOME!" She sings pretty loud and Hayes tries making her stop but her hand was over his mouth.
"I wonder what in the next station." Matt says and changes the song.
"U should have never done that." Esmi says.
"Your doomed." Jennifer says to him.
"Yup." We all say.
"Esmi how about u calm down and sleep." Hayes says and Esmi puts her head on his shoulder.
He then strokes her hair.
"I got a better song." Mahagony says and puts on Drunk in Love by Beyonce.
"Hell yeah." All of us girls yell and start singing while Esmi is and asleep on Hayes shoulder.
"SHUTUP!" All the guys yell but we refuse.
We finally got to the beach and parked our car and started going to the water.
We started to set up until I saw the one person I wish I never saw......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys for taking so long to update. I promise the next update will come out sooner. Sorry for the cliffhanger guys but u guys will know who is that person. If u know who is the person that maddie doesn't want to see comment down below. Bye guys.
-Jennifer