12. Fight

Tamaki wrapped the scarf around his neck, attempting to tie it but failing. "Kyoya~" He whined. pulling it off of him. "I can't get my scarf on! I usually have a servant do it~" He complained.

Kyoya let out a quiet sigh, walking over to Tamaki. He took the scarf and slowly wrapped it around him. "There, happy now?" Kyoya asked. Tamaki nodded, pecking Kyoya's lips. "Alright then, let's get going." Kyoya smiled, and Tamaki nodded again.

They were currently leaving a small coffee shop, which was connected to a library. Tamaki waved to the girl working at the counter-they had somehow become friends, but that wasn't too surprising being it was Tamaki. He then grabbed Kyoya's hand, intertwining their fingers.

"Hey Kyo~" Tamaki suddenly said as they walked down the sidewalk. "Yes, Daddy~" Kyoya asked, smirking. Tamaki giggled, blushing. This small but adorable act made Kyoya smile, blushing a bit as well. He didn't want people seeing him like this, so he casually brought his tea to his lips, hoping it'd cover his face enough that no one would notice.

"I think we should have a dance. We haven't in a while, and I think Hikaru is realizing his feelings for Haruhi, so this would help them, don't you think? He could ask her to it." Tamaki looked away, smiling mischievously. "Right. This isn't so we could go together or anything, just so you can get them together, right?" Kyoya smirked.

"Right." Tamaki looked at him, returning the smirk. "However, if you'd like to go to this dance with me, I'd really like that."

"I would be delighted to go with you, Tamaki Suoh." Kyoya chuckled.

"And I with you, Kyoya Ootori." Tamaki chuckled as well, leaning into Kyoya as they continued to walk.

~

Everything was going great with the couple. Nothing could make them more happy than they were now.

They saw each other almost every day. By now, the entire host club knew, including Renge, but no one else. They didn't want to tell the rest of the school, in fear that it'd ruin the host club. But they did decide to be together more often during club hours, just to raise the girl's suspicion a bit. They also didn't plan on telling their parents. However, Tamaki really wanted to tell some of the workers at his mansion, and Kyoya's sister, Fuyumi. Kyoya agreed that they'd tell them together at some point.

It wasn't until one day at Kyoya's house-when Tamaki brought up a touchy subject-that things started to take a turn for the worst.

"What do you mean one of your girls kissed you?" Kyoya shouted, pacing his room. Tamaki sat on his couch with a scared and worried expressions. "Well it was the other day. I told her not to again, but I didn't want to tell you then and have you get upset in front of all the girls... like you are... now." Tamaki mumbled the last part.

"You should've told me sooner though!" Kyoya placed his hand on his forehead, shutting his eyes and putting his other hand on his hip. "It didn't seem too important..." Tamaki looked at the ground.

"Too important?! Tamaki we're talking about a customer who broke the rules! And hell, kissed my fucking boyfriend!" Kyoya shouted, grabbing a pillow and squeezing it. Tamaki stood, pouting. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I'll tell her to stop coming to the club tomorrow."

"Oh right, you're just going to approach her and then she's going to kiss you again." Kyoya paused, punching the pillow. He looked at Tamaki with wide eyes. "You didn't tell me because you enjoyed it, didn't you?" He dropped the pillow and walked up to Tamaki, grabbing his shirt in his hand.