2. Pocky

A/N I got this chapter's inspiration from a chapter in the manga, but I won't spoil anything XD The reason I'm telling you all is because it will involve music, and although I do listen to J-pop and K-pop and all that, I feel it'd just be easier to have them sing english songs. That way you can at least know what they're saying and all. I apologize if you think that's stupid or something since they're Japanese. I may have one or two songs be Japanese so sorry if it gets confusing ~M

Renge told all the hosts to meet outside the school once the club was over. They were confused, but agreed, and all walked out there.

"So, what is it Renge?" Hikaru asked when they got down there. Her appearance baffled them; she wasn't dressed in cosplay, nor the school uniform. Instead, she wore a shirt and skirt, with her hair up in a ponytail. "Well, Tamaki has gotten me a bit interested in the commoner's way of life." Renge said, and with that Tamaki smiled as if proud that he had done so. "So, while doing a bit of research, I discovered something I think would be pretty fun!" Renge exclaimed. "Will we have to pay for this activity?" Kyoya asked.

"Well.. Only a bit, but think, it's a commoner's game, so it really isn't much! Plus, I figured if we took pictures or videos, the girls would love it!" Renge explained. Kyoya nodded. "So what exactly is this activity anyway?" Kaoru asked. "We're doing karaoke!" Renge yelled.

"Nope." Haruhi started to walk away. "Come on Haruhi, I already ordered some snacks! And that includes fancy tuna." Renge smirked. Haruhi stopped, but didn't turn around. "You know, you can't just get me to do anything with fancy tuna. But I do realize this may help me repay my debt, so I guess I'll come along." Haruhi came back to the group. "That's the spirit Haruhi!" Renge laughed.

"Are we going to have to dress like you?" The twins asked. "If you want to blend in, yes." Renge stated. "I already ordered everyone something!" She pointed to behind her, where there was a limo."Great" They all mumbled.

~

After they all got dressed, they drove to the karaoke place. It was a small building, and there didn't seem to be anyone there. "So these disguises were for nothing." Hikaru muttered. They all walked in. Inside was a large machine, with song titles floating across the screen, and two microphones attached to it. There was a small hallway that had soda machines and the restrooms. The room also had a couch and coffee table.

"Who wants to go first?" Renge asked. "We think Haruhi should go." The twins grinned mischievously. "No thank you. I'm just here to watch. I don't sing." She sat on the couch. "Fine, then I guess we'll have to." The twins shrugged, each picking up a microphone.

They sang-and disturbingly danced to-"Love Game" by Lady Gaga. Tamaki had covered Haruhi's eyes through the entire thing, and Kyoya had 'coincidentally' gone to the bathroom for the whole thing. Renge now had a nosebleed and was eating a large bowl of rice. "T-Takashi..." Honey stuttered. "I'm sorry you had to see that Mitskuni." Mori said.

"Well, now that their beautiful performance is over, who would like to go next?" Renge asked. "Oh! Oh! I want to!" Honey jumped up, and grabbed a mic. "Come on Takashi, I need you too!" He called, but Mori stayed put. Honey pouted. "Fine." He mumbled, picking out the song.

As soon as the song started, everyone sweat dropped. How did they not expect this? "Candy, Candy, Candy, Candy, Candy!" Honey sang, bouncing up and down. "Sweetie, Sweetie, Guys Love."

"What song is this, anyway?" Haruhi asked, looking up at Tamaki. "Candy Candy, by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu." Tamaki answered. 

When Honey finished, he sat back down and began eating a large cake. "Where'd he get that from?" Haruhi asked. The twins shrugged. "Alright Tamaki, you're next!" Renge shouted. Tamaki walked up.