6. Piano

Kyoya wanted to see Tamaki.

He hadn't talked to him since the... kissing incident. He avoided him in school, and went home quickly after club activities. He knew it was childish, but he wanted time to think about things.

As of now, as he sat at his desk doing his homework, he felt that time away from Tamaki had strayed too long, and it may be time that he talked to him again.

He continued to work on his homework, but couldn't get the idiotic blonde out of his head. 'Why am I thinking about him so much? Sure, I haven't talked to him in a while, but I would've thought that time without him would be relaxing.' Kyoya thought.

His sister Fuyumi quietly walked in. She noticed Kyoya was just sitting there, his pencil hovering over his paper. "Is something troubling you? I thought you were good at math. Or is it that something's on your mind and it's distracting you?" She smiled, sitting on his couch. Fuyumi was never able to read Kyoya like Tamaki could, but she still could tell when Kyoya was upset.

"I was just thinking." Kyoya said, his voice low and quiet. He started working on the problem again, but was interrupted by his sister. "Tamaki hasn't been around as much. Did something happen?" She asked. Kyoya was silent. "I remember you two were going to each other's houses constantly, and staying after in the club together. You started getting a lot closer in a short amount of time."

Kyoya never even thought about how much time they were spending together. He knew that every now and then Tamaki would in invite him over, distracting him from his work. And he did realize that he invited Tamaki over quite a number of times to discuss plans for the host club, which always ended with Tamaki wanted to play a game or watch a movie.

There were times where they both purposely made themselves last out of the clubroom so they could talk to each other alone, though neither would probably ever admit it. Even if there was nothing important to be discussed, they'd make up excuses.

"I just have been getting more school work lately, and so we haven't been able to talk much." Kyoya said nonchalantly. "No, actually, you don't seem to have a lot of work. Something else happened. You know you can talk about anything with me, right? I'm not like one of your crazy friends from school, I'm your sister. Whatever you tell me will never get to your friends ears unless you wish it to." She looked at Kyoya, still smiling, but her expression more concerned than before.

Kyoya sighed. He never talked about his feelings to anyone. For one, he figured them knowing, or him even having feelings to begin with, was a disadvantage. But he also didn't tell people because he thought he could control his feelings on his own. Talking to people, crying; it was all pointless to him.

However, for once in his life, Kyoya had a new feeling. He didn't know how to control this one.

"Me and Tamaki... well... I got mad at Tamaki..." Kyoya started a bit awkwardly, not use to his barriers being down. "What did he do?" Fuyumi was shocked by both the fact that he got in a fight with Tamaki, and that he told her what happened to begin with.

"What happened?"

Telling her what actually happened was a bit too far out of Kyoya's comfort zone, so he tried to think of something else to say. "He..." Kyoya started, but still couldn't come up with anything.

'He kissed me' 'He was cute and I couldn't stand it anymore.' 'He's making me feel weird.' 'I just want him to go away forever, yet always stay right by my side.'

He wanted to say all those things, but he still wasn't ready to say that much.

Fuyumi waited patiently. She noticed how uneasy he looked, and started to feel bad that she asked. "Look Kyoya, I understand if you're uncomfortable. You don't have to–"