Chapter 15

Castles POV

-I can't believe josh handcuffed me to the bed and where did he even get the cuffs?? But what was mostly causing me pain was him holding a gun to Kate's head I had to stop him even if it would cost me my life. I searched for anything that could be used to help me escape but nothing until I saw that josh had dropped the key on the floor bc it was laying on the floor a couple feet away. I guess he didnt know and I wouldn't let him find out. I needed to get to the keys so I am trying anything I can I even have to take off my shoe to attempt to grab it in my toes. Ugh I can't to it it's too hard. I look over and see Kate smiling and encouraging me on through the reflection of the window and I can tell she is scared worried and frightened. This gives me a push to get them so I look around and find a hanger lying on the table from the closet and when I hold it in my feet and slide the keys I can finally get them. Right in the middle though josh turned around bc I mad a noise on accident and I pretended to be hurt I even cringed my face and he bought it. I grabbed the keys and slowly unlocked the handcuffs cautiously trying not to make any noise for Josh to turn around and find me unlocking the handcuffs it would ruin everything. Ok now to wait for the right moment. I look around and see the broom that'll ill use to hit him and grab his gun. He looks back at me then away again and it's time to strike. I slowly creep over to the broom and grab it. I slowly make my way over to josh scared something will happen to Kate if he sees me. I reach him and whack him across the head with the broom and when he looks a shot rings out....

Kate's POV

- I can see castle through the window handcuffed to the bed and I have to really try to not cry or to let josh notice that I see him. I look through again and see that something has caught his eye that it hit me the key he must see the key on the floor. I look and yep it's there josh looks back but I have to stop him I talk to him and ask him questions not paying any attention to what he or I am saying only focusing on castle. He seems to have a look of defeat on his face so I give him an encouraging smile and like I knew he would he goes back to trying. Next thing I know he is unlocked and he has a broom while sneaking up behind josh. Josh is hit and I hear a shot......

Outside/Ryan and espo

- it's been half an hour and Ryan and Esposito are getting nervous. It couldn't have gotten more scary untill Alexis came and was heading into the hospital nothing stopping her. She even got in through the window which was too small for any police officer to fit. Everybody stationed outside was anxious and got even more when they all looked up and heard a gun shot ring out.