Chapter 8

Beckett's POV

- I answered the phone and it was a police. He said that castle had been shot and was fighting for his life. I screamed into the phone unintentionally asking where he was. He said that at the moment he was in an ambulance being rushed to the hospital and that he was found in the lake. I asked what hospital, hung up, grabbed my coat, and ran as fast as I could I knew that he wouldn't have his phone off. I just wish I hadn't left him when he ran away I should've chased after him.

Castles POV

- all around me was white, yet I could hear sirens and doctors and people in the background. I saw nothing almost emptiness except for the white. And then I saw her! She looked like Beckett but wasn't her and since I'm probably dead or almost dead it couldn't be her could it? the lady saw me and my face and ran over. The next thing she said shocked me the most she said that her name Is Johanna and she's becketts mom! OMG!!!! I really am dead. No I can't be I need to save Alexis. I need to talk to Kate I'm not actually that mad at her now that I think about it. This can't be happening. Johanna read my face and said that I have to make a decision. Life or death.
J- you need to decide which path you take
C-how? how can I get back to my life I need to save my daughter?
J- is that all you want to do is there anything else you must have a stronger reason for wanting to go back
C- isn't that strong enough?
J-no. To get back you must convince me of why. Does it have anything to do with my daughter?
C- no she left me, she betrayed me, she lie to me
J-you must give her a second chance. Without second chances you would be dead right now. I know she isn't always open and honest about her feelings, but I have been watching over her and I know she really does care about you and if I'm not mistaken you care about her too
C-uhh.......
J-well it's your decision now the path to death or the path to life
She pointed to the right then to the left and then disappeared. I think I want to go back. NO!!!! I NEED to go back! now! so I started running towards the left where Johanna pointed to life .....

Becketts POV

I ran to the car and drove as fast as I could to the hospital even if I broke some laws. I was there in an instant but seemed too long. I ran into the hospital thinking about what would happen to me if he died and ran to the desk. I asked where he was and she rudely said that I have to be a family member to see him he just arrived and is literally out of surgery now. I yelled back that I was the police. People stared but I didnt care I just needed to see Rick. She told me what room and I bolted there. When he came to the room through the window I saw Martha and Alexis crying. This can't be good. I walked in and suddenly The two stood up and left saying I could have the room with him. I started talking to him not knowing if he could hear me or not but he needed to know. I told him I cared about him too(. I wasn't ready yet to tell him I loved him even though i did) i told him I was sorry and when I started to cry his machine went off and starts beeping like crazing and a doctor ran in telling me I needed to get out even though I refused.