Chapter 9

Becketts POV

- the doctor still insisted I get out and when I didnt a huge man I didnt recognize came in and grabbed me.
When I went to the waiting room finally giving up I saw Alexis and Martha with worried looks on both their faces. I walked to them and they immediately stood up. I was about to speak when Alexis slapped me. I thought that she was kidnapped. I just stood there shocked and she hit me again. This time I got angry.
B-stop!!now
A- no! bc of u I was kidnapped by josh and bc of u my dad was shot and fighting for his life. Luckily the police found me in time to see him.
B- wait this was josh? ( I was so shocked how could it be him I never thought he would hurt people bc of me and now I will get him back but righ now I should deal with Alexis)
B-I promise ur dad will be fine
A- he better!';(
B- was that a threat? (even tho I deserved that)
A- I guess it was.
She said cocky and walked away back to her mom. Then I saw the boys an lanie across the room so I walked to them but when I started their faces turned shocked but at the same time happy and then there was a tap on my back. I turned around and saw castle walking almost falling down so I ran to help him.

Castles POV

- I ran and ran and that's when I saw blurry images and that must mean I'm gettin closer. Then I hear voices and it sounds like Kate's so I run even faster. I am there but now I can't open my eyes and I can hear a machine beeping and many doctors. I try my hardest to open my eyes and now I can. Where am I ? then I realize what happened and that I'm in the hospital. Then I t hits me Alexis. I immediately sit up and start toward the waiting room even though people are trying to pull me back. Then I see Kate but I couldn't talk to her now I needed to talk to Alexis. I can feel myself
Fall and all of a sudden everything starts to turn blurry and then dark.