Chapter 5

Castle's POV

- I opened the door, and there escaping out my window onto the fire escape was Josh. He saw me ,but still kept running. I was going to run after him and then remembered that Alexis was home. I ran up the stairs as fast as I could yelling Alexis's name. When I finally reached the top I saw she wasn't there and started to get worried I texted her and she didnt answer so I called, but this time her phone changed it to a FaceTime. When it was finally connected I could see Alexis tied to a chair with her hands behind her back and she seemed unconscious. When I looked closer I saw tears in her eyes and I started to cry untill I saw Josh's face in front of the camera laughing. I knew I hated that guy. He walked closer to her with a knife and said that if I want her back I would have to find her myself and then ended the call. I couldn't beleive this was happening and I slowly fell to the floor, tears flooding my eyes. I seemed like forever when I heard a repeated knock on the door and Kate yelling my name to answer, but I didnt get up. I couldn't.

Beckett's POV

- I ran from Lanies building and raced my car through the streets maybe running a few lights but I didnt care I just needed to find Castle.....
I got to his loft and ran to the elevator and when the doors finally opened I ran to his door and pounded on it and called his name to answer. He wasn't answering and I got worried and brought the door down. I ran in and stopped in my tracks when I saw him laying on the floor in his living room with tears in his eyes.
I didnt know what to do so I just ran over and made sure he was okay. He seemed okay except that he wouldn't stop crying and didnt seem to notice that I was there. He whispered "he has her." I was confused and asked who. when he looked at me and realized who he was. He immediately sat up, wiped his tears away, and told me to get out and that he didnt want to see me.

( sorry it's so short the next chapter will be better.)