Chapter 7

Beckett's POV

- I don't know why castle keeps running. I apologize yet he still is mad. Is what I really did so bad? I needed to get to work it had turned 5 am and I was still sitting ok 'our' swings in the park. I called a cab to my place and when I opened the door there was candles all around and then I realized demming was coming over last night. OOPS!!! what will I say?
I was hopeing I could get dressed and sneak out but when I went to get dressed I saw him sitting on the bed staring into space. I don't know if he saw me but I went into the bathroom and got ready for the day when I felt something on my back. I turned around and there was a gun held to my head. I looked to my left and saw Tom. "Why are you doing this?" I asked hesitantly. "Your coming with me", was the last thing I heard and then everything went black.

Castles POV

- I think I might have found Alexis. I tracked her phone by myself and got a signal. I ran to the car and drove to the signal. The problem was the signal was at the bottom of the ocean. I looked down in the water and there floating was Alexis or I think it was Alexis. When I turned the body over tears in my eyes I saw that it wasn't Alexis. I was so releaved. I turned away to go to the car when I saw a glint off of the warehouse and the next thing I know everything goes blurry and I am lying on the floor josh over me saying that he warned me.

Beckett's POV

- I woke up and looked around. There was no one there and I was at toms house. I was free too and so confused. He walked in and said hey and I was about to ask what was going on when he told me it was just a prank. I couldn't be with him anymore and the only thing I could think about was castle. So I stood up and walked out planning on breaking up with Tom later that night after I talked to castle and told him how I felt. I was back at his loft and he wasn't there. I called him no answer. Now I was worried so I ran to the door when I heard a phone ring , it was mine. I picked it up hoping it was Rick but what I heard was not what I was expecting and was way worse......!