Harmless Secret

Elsa's POV

Beep... Beep... Beep...

I woke up inside a white room and I was hooked up to a bunch of machines. I felt someone holding my hand, and I slowly turned my head a looked. It was Manny.

"Hey Elsie, how you feeling?" he asked softly.

"Okay." I mumbled, "My baby, how is my baby?"

"The baby is fine, we got here just in time." Manny smiled.

"Thank you." I whispered and squeezed his hand, "What went wrong?"

"Nothing that you could have changed. You're tiny Elsa and it is going to be hard to bare a kid, especially since this is your first time. The same thing happened to my wife."

"I didn't know you were married."

"I don't like to talk about her a lot... she was killed by Pitch. We wanted to start a family, but she was just so small that she couldn't bare them the 9 months. Just like you she had trouble putting on weight so she never was able to have one."

"I'm sorry." I said, "Will mine be alright?"

"Yes, the doctors say your body is small but it is strong, I'm assuming that is because of how hard you train and take care of yourself. You are going to want to have more follow-ups, but you should be able to keep it."

"Thank you." I whispered again, "Manny, whatever we do, we cannot tell Jack about this."

"Elsa, this is his kid too. He should know about this."

"Manny, he needs to finish his mission and when he gets back everything will have been in the past. There is nothing we can do to change it. Besides, nothing really happened. It's a harmless secret."

"Elsa......."

"Manny, he will only worry. You need me to go on the mission, if he thinks I am a delicate flower petal then you know he won't let me go. Then I'll have to sneak along, and make him mad, it will all be a mess."

"Fine, but you are staying over with me until he gets back. I am keeping a sharp eye on you."

"Okay." I grumbled.

"Elsa, I'm sorry I was so hard on you before. I just.........." he started but I cut him off.

"You thought I was the ruthless murderer I was in the past and was worried for Jack, I know Manny. I understand and forgive you." I said softly caressing his hand, "I would have done the same in your shoes."

"Good, now why don't you get some sleep. You are going to be here for a few days, and need some sleep."

I nodded and closed my eyes.

Thank God, my... our baby is okay.

Jack's POV

Ursula spilled her guts and the agencies swat team are picking up the drugs as we speak.

The liquid Elsa made was amazing! Who knew she was amazing with plants...... then again this is Elsa we are talking about, she could do anything. Right now I am staying behind to make sure that every single person that worked for Ursula is identified and put behind bars. After that I can go home.

Elsa's methods about putting emotions and your thoughts behind and focus on the mission is really effective. I can't wait to go home and see her. I wonder if she has a baby bump yet? I wonder did she get her first ultra sound, and if so how is the baby doing?

I miss her so much. Like it feels like my life is meaningless without her telling me what to do.

Right now I am packing all of my unessential stuff in my suitcase so I can go home AQAP. I'm not going to tell Elsa about getting out early though, I want to surprise her. I'm also trying to think. I want to bring her a present back, but I can't think of anything.

This is a girl who has traveled all over the world, so what do you get someone like that?

I don't know, but I'll figure something out. I will make her smile when I get home, cause that is all I ever want in life now. To make her happy and smile. She is the most amazing girl in the world, and she deserves nothing less.