Agent #1

Elsa's POV

I woke up with the feeling of Jack gently caressing me cheek. I opened my eyes to see him smiling at me, with a gleam in his eyes.

"Morning Jack." I said. He leaned in and kissed me, then licked his lips.

"You still have honey on you lips from last night." he smiled, "Come on, we need to get ready to leave."

"No! Five more minutes." I said softly and he chuckled, "Alright, 5 more minutes." We both just cuddled up together, and embraced one another. I listened to Jack's strong heartbeat, while his face was buried in my hair. Sadly the five minutes flew by, and before we knew it we were getting up.

We both showered to clean all of the access honey and whipped cream off of our bodies, along with the sweat and oil buildup in out hair. Then we both got dressed. I put on a pair of skin tight black leather pants, black leather peplum top, black leather combat boots, light makeup with red lipstick, and an arrow ear cuff. I had two hand guns still from last night, so I at least had some weapons. Jack had on black leather chaps, a black leather vest, and black leather combat boots. He, unlike me, had no weapons.

"Come on." I said. He offered me his hand, and I took it after inspecting it to make sure it was safe. Then we walked down to the lobby where one of my maids were waiting.

"Here is your car." she said handing me the keys. I smiled seeing it was my favorite one. My ice blue Lotus Exige S!

"Thank you!" I said jumping in. Jack got in the passenger side and we took off. I could feel his eyes staring at me as I drove.

"Jack, stop staring at me. Look out the window or something, your missing all the pretty scenery."

"Nah, you're much prettier to look at." he said.

I felt my cheeks heat up and butterflies flapping around in my stomach. Then they turned into something different, almost like I wanted to throw up. Something was wrong..... I know this feeling.

I slammed on the brake of the car, and Jack hit his head on the dashboard.

"OWWW!!! What the hell?!" he yelled, I silenced him. I looked around, and there was a black jeep tailing us.

Then they started shooting at us.

I shard of glass cut my head, and I heard Jack yell out.

I quickly took off driving, and weaved through traffic.

"Jack, switch places now!" I yelled. Then we quickly did an expert switch, and he continued on driving. I don't know what type of guns they were using in that thing, but for that many rounds they were big ones.

I looked over at Jack's neck to see it was bleeding!

Jack's POV

Elsa slammed on the breaks, and I went flying forward and hit my head on the dashboard. What the hell was she doing? I was just giving her a compliment!

"OWWW!!! What the hell?!" I yelled, but silenced me, and started looking around. Then someone started shooting at us. Shards of glass went flying, and a bullet grazed my neck. I let out a little cry, then Elsa took off in her car.

"Jack, switch places now!" she yelled. Then we quickly did an expert switch, so now I was the one driving.

Elsa moved the collar of my shirt, and looked at my wound.

"Oooh." she said.

"How is it?" I asked not taking my eyes off the road.

"It's fine." she said.