Interview with Grrappleberry: The Writer of The Disney Project

Start from the beginning

Who's your favourite Wattpad writer and why?

It would probably be XxSkater2Girl16xX. 

I love all her stories and she’s such an amazing writer! 

Out of all of your stories(if applicable) which one did you enjoy writing the most?

Of all my stories (in my head and on Wattpad at some point), I enjoyed writing Forbidden Fruit. 

Big surprise? 

I guess it’s because I know so much about Greek myths…? 

I’m not sure. :)

And I didn’t feel forced to write it. :D

Any hints on your upcoming work?

Oh definitely.

Before, I had six (wow, right?) other story ideas I wanted to write but last night I had the most perfect idea and I already got the storyline plotted out! \Hint: Cupid. 

I’m not sure, but I think it’s going to have some Greek mythology in it too. 

I don’t know what’s with me and Greek myths. :P 

Good thing is, this story will be a little on the humor side. X)

Any tips for those who want to follow in your footsteps?

Yep! 

I just want to say, if you post a story on Wattpad, and people say that it needs more details or something, don’t be discouraged! 

I know you hear this a lot, but if you keep giving up on stories, you’ll get nothing written. 

So even if you don’t want to write anymore, add something exciting to your story that makes it fun to write. 

And don’t forget, there’s always going to be some people out there that like your story. :D 

Do you have anything you would like to say to your fans or anyone reading this?

Yeah… 

This is to my fans: Thank you so much for your support.

Just the fact that you like my story makes me happy! 

You guys are all awesome. <3 

And to anyone reading this: I hope my answers help on inspiration for your story! 

Have a nice day. :)

Are any of your characters based on real people?

Yeah, actually. 

If anyone remembers ‘Writing Stories may be Hazardous to my Health’, Hazel’s based on my best friend. 

She’s crazy and weird in a dangerous way. 

In the way that she likes beating up rats and mini werewolves…. (Don’t ask) 

Who's your favourite character out of your stories?

My favourite would be Hades!

It’s so cute how he’s always in denial. 

Even in the first story of Persephone I thought it was sweet for him to kidnap her, if you know what I mean. 

What do you eat when you type (if you eat while typing)?

I usually eat string cheese haha.

Love that stuff. 

Oh and also lemonade or some kind of juice. 

It definitely refreshes the mind. :)

Who's your inspiration?

My inspiration would sometimes be drawings or art. 

I’d be drawing someone or something random and when I look at it, it sometimes gives me an idea or brings on a ‘what if’ moment. :) 

In the future, will you be looking into maybe getting your work published? If so, which story will it be and why that story in particular?

I do want to get published someday, but definitely not any of the stories I have now, on Wattpad or in my head! :D

I just feel that I have a lot of writing stuff to learn and the stories I’m writing now are just for practice and the enjoyment of Wattpaders. ;) 

-cheers- YAY finished my first ever Wattpad Interview :D

-H-

Interview conducted by Holley!