Chapter 8

- please vote if you enjoy reading le cri -

Monday rolled around and Ciel knew that after school finished that day he'd had to return back to the orphanage. He sighed on the car ride to school. It felt nice to be in a car rather than on the bus.

He said his goodbyes to Sebastian and headed off to his first period lesson. Sebastian watched as he made his was through the crowd, pushing past many taller figures and girls around the same height or shorter.

His face was stoic, thinking about how to get out of their contract so he could attempt to help him without having to take his soul. He began making his way down to his first period lesson when a voice rang out down the corridor.

"OOOOOOOH BASSY!"

Called a familiar voice. Sebastian stopped walking and cringed. He turned to see the brown haired make running towards him, arms outstretched and lips pursed. Sebastian stuck out his hand and Grell ran into it, falling to the ground in a daze, arms still raised above him.

He sighed. "What is it, Grell?" Asked Sebastian, pinching the bridge of his nose in annoyance.

He glanced up to him, looking at him over the rim of his glasses an batted his eyes.

"Oh no! Bassy is annoyed with me! I can't go on carrying this burden with me!" He scrambled to the window, climbing up.

"Let's not make a scene," Sebastian spoke in quite a bored manner.

"If Bassy wishes me to live on, I will!"

He rolled his eyes at how dramatic this human was and walked on. He was late but he could care less. Grell attempted to run after him but Sebastian quickly entered his class, sighing in relief that he was rid of him for now.

His lips spread into a small grin. Grell laughed as he looked where the quite hunky demon had escaped into. He sighed a dreamy sigh as he thought about his touch.

"Oh, Bassy. Once I'm finished my work I'll come for you. The papers are due today anyhow."

With that, Grell sashayed off down the halls, entering the class were the target was seated and examined him, taking every little note on wether he should be spared or not. So far, he was considering on sparing this ones life. He could be special, you never know. Grell wasn't one to let people off easily and neither was his partner, William who he also hoped to get at sooner or later. He was a bit to strict it was hard.

Lunch came and Grell silently followed the target out and past the usual area that was crowded with students. This was close to the time of his death. He held his hand above the paper, ready to stamp him off to be let go when he saw who he was meeting.

Sebastian leaned down and placed his lips onto the targets. Grell shivered in anger and frustration as he watched the two lock lips. Switching out his stamp, he slammed down a big red 'CONFIRMED' on the biography of Ciel Phantomhive.

-

Sebastian lifted himself from their little kiss. He smirked at Ciel, beggining to walk down across the parking lot with him. One second he was looking at Ciel with admiration, next he fixated his eyes on a car hurtling towards them in full speed.

Grell grinned as he watched the scene unfold then glanced back down to his paper. The words began to morph and his stamp disappeared. It erased his death date, replacing it with an unconfirmed. Angrily he looked up to see his beloved and the boy on the ground, Sebastian over top of his and the car bent around his outstretched arm.

Grell fumed and burst out of his disguise. Oh how he wished his dearest Sebas-chan would save him as he did the annoying brat. He came out from the bushes, chainsaw revving. He'd finish what he started.