Chapter 5

Saturday morning was full of Ciel being sick continuously. He wasn't quite sure what had happened. His memory was sort of foggy and his head was pounding painfully. He wasn't to fond of the hangovers that came with drinking too much.

At first he could only remember being at a bar but then... Sebastian has come into the picture. He suddenly remembered pushing him onto the couch and acting almost how he would if he were on the job.

Groaning, Ciel turning onto his back. All he seemed to do now was embarrass himself. But, did they do anything? He felt himself panicking slightly. He shot straight up. He wasn't in pain or anything so he pushed away the idea. Ciel wasn't really a virgin but not by will. No, he lost his actual virginity at quite a young age.

He brought his hands up to his head and willed his memories away. They were useless and painful. He couldn't stand to think about that now. He walked over to the mirror and looked in it to be greeted by one normal cerulean eye and one purple eye with a pentagram in the place of a clouded cerulean eye.

He stumbled back, both afraid and confused. Then he remembered everything that had happened yesterday. Head in hands, he felt his desire to die. He hoped that this demon would complete his task and dispose of him soon.

As if on que, Sebastian was at his window. Ciel staggered back in surprise. He gave him a tired look before sighing and turning away. He tilted his head back to try and clear his head ache a little bit.

"What do you want?"

Sebastian gave him a fake smile. "I see you're back to normal." Ciel snapped his head to face Sebastian and gave him a glare as to say 'shut up'. He really didn't want to hear about it. Sebastian shrugged in return.

"Anyways, I've come because since you and I don't have school we could go and try to find some information for your parents."

Ciel almost forgot again that he'd forged a contract with an entity from hell. He looked back over and nodded. He just had to get his head wrapped around it. He found himself forgetting that Sebastian was a demon that wanted nothing from Ciel but his soul. He sighed under his breath in disappointment.

"Is something the matter?" Sebastian asked as Ciel grabbed his coat off the dirtied floor. He needed to stay warm in the cold or else his athsma acted up and he didn't have the money to pay for the medicine so he had to be extra careful.

They exited the orphanage via window and walked towards Sebastian's car. It wasn't really a fancy car at all, quite basic actually. But it didn't belong here. It was too cheap for higher class and too expensive for the lower class. Middle class lived a fine life in Ciel's eyes.

He plopped down in the passengers seat and waited for Sebastian to get in the driver's. They began to drive until Ciel sneezed. It was a small sneeze that jostled his body when he did so. He let out another sneeze, another. Sebastian had to stop himself from laughing as he found it quite adorable.

Just as Ciel was sneezing again he heard a soft sound. Turning his head back, he locked his unconcealed eye with a pair of slanted green orbs. It's fangs were bared in a menacing manor and it's claws glistened in the light filtering through the window.

It was a kitten.

"Sebastian!" Ciel yelled.

-

Ciel glared over at the demon who now had the delicate ball of fur curled up in his lap. It purred as Sebastian stroked it's soft calico pelt. Ciel's sneezes kept coming more frequently he had to hold them back when he talked.

"I'm allergic to-" sneeze "those damned-" sneeze "things!" sneeze.

Sebastian gave him an innocent look. He looked down at the small body of the creature before lifting it up and placing it down outside by some shops. He had picked it off the streets after all. He'd come back later for it. He couldn't have Ciel in poor health again.