jun - lazy day

A/N

Happy holidays! hope you are enjoying the time of from school, or spending time with family and friends joyfully. This is another Seventeen imagine, i'll be updating my BTS imagine later on (Which if you haven't seen yet, please do check out- shameless plug sorry)

-

12/25

-

'Ugh not again' you muttered as you blinked your eyes at the alarm clock that sat next to your bedside. You quickly turned in your spot as you groaned. It wasn't because you had to be anywhere today. Luckily you had a day off, unlike the other person in bed with you. Trying to wake him up was going to be hard, and you knew you wouldn't be able to do without some bribing. 

This isn't the first time he's been late to practice or to anything related to his band, many times it was own fault for not getting out of bed, sometimes it was because you didn't wake him up when you said you would. You were surprised the company hasn't yelled at him for it.

You quickly tucked yourself under the covers, inching closer to his sleeping figure. You wrapped your arms around his waist, your face into his back. He was sleeping facing the window, and away from you. 

"Jun? It's time to get up" you said, although considering where you stuck your face, it sounded a bit muffled. You heard him respond in a 'hmm' although you knew he was still dreaming.

"Yah- not this again, come on Jun, you have to get to practice" you said, moving your head to his neck, nuzzling your nose against his skin. 

"5 more minutes mom" he mumbled, making you roll your eyes. You knew trying to drag him out of bed would not be beneficial to the boy or you, considering he was much more muscular compared to your build, you would only be hurting what little muscles you had in your arms.

You quickly fixed your hair into a ponytail, seeing as you were wide awake, you were trying to find a way to get your boyfriend to get up.

You tried yanking the blankets away from his body, but that didn't help when you noticed he was shirtless, mentally smacking yourself from not realizing it when you were back hugging him. You squeaked and put the blanket over him. Although you have seen him shirtless, you weren't prepared to see such a view in the morning.

"You purposely didn't wear a shirt when you came to bed didn't you?" you said, stomping your foot as you cross your arms over your chest. Though covered by the blanket, he smirked to himself, his eyes still closed.

"Well you aren't complaining are you?" he asked, opening one eye to look at you. You squinted your eyes to look at the one eye looking back at you.

"Whatever, but seriously, Hoshi gonna kill you then me if you don't go" you whined. Your legs hit the bed as you looked down to your half-awake loser of a boyfriend, tapping your foot as you waited for him to get up. That didn't work out as you planned as his hands pushed the blanket, revealing a spot beside him. He quickly yanked you to the spot, lying you down. His arms went around your waist, hands roaming the skin underneath your thin shirt. 

A shade of pink quickly filled your features, although you didn't protest. It was nice being in his strong protective arms. You quickly snapped out of it, turning to face him, your hands placed on his chest.

"Jun~" you whined, "Can you pretty please get up for me?" you asked him, making both his eyes open at the quiet shy voice you spoke with. His features softened as he saw your face, a pout lining your lips.

"On one condition, we go on a date later" he requested, making you groan. 

"Really? That's what gonna get you out of bed? You know we can always go out" you told him, but he shook his head. 

"I know that, but this date is gonna be different" he said with a small wink, making you close your eyes for a brief moment. Lord only knows what going inside the quiet handsome boyfriend of yours.

"Fine, come on, let me go" you said, trying to push his arms away from you. He chuckled and did as he was told. You quickly got up and he followed suit, pecking your lips when he got the chance. He made his way to the bathroom to take a shower, while you were left to your thoughts, wondering what he had in mind for that 'special' date. You heard the water in the shower turn on, meaning he was finally starting his morning rountine.

You were snapped out of your thoughts, this time, by the sound of his phone going off. You instantly recognized the caller ID and decided to answer the phone for him.

"Dino? It's (Y/N)" you spoke first, the phone against your ear as you walked around the room aimlessly.

"Oh Hi (Y/N)! Do you mind telling Jun-Hyung that practice is cancelled? Hoshi-Hyung isn't feeling well, he was up all night trying to perfect the routine, poor hyung" you heard Dino sigh on the other side of the line. 

You mentally screamed, you spent all that time and even promising him a date that you were worried for and he didn't even have to go? Of course you were worried for Hoshi, he would always over work on the choreography and it wasn't good for his health.

After remembering he was still on the line waiting for an answer, you quickly replied.

"Of course, tell Hoshi to feel better for me? Jun as well please" you asked of him.

"Mhmm! Well I have to head out with some of the guys, see ya tomorrow (Y/N)-Noona!" he quickly hung up making you laugh. He was too respecting of his elders, 'what a sweetheart' you thought.

The bathroom door opened, revealing your boyfriend wearing a towel around his waist. It didn't help that the steam from the warm shower was making him look like a god. You quickly covered your eyes, a bright red blush on your cheeks. 

"Yah! D-don't do that, go change would ya?" you managed out, a flustered aura surrounding you. You waved him towards the general direction of his closet, making him chuckle. You felt him coming towards you, making you walk backwards to avoid him. You had your eyes tightly shut as your back hit the wall.

He was only centimeters away from you. You felt the droplets of his hair hitting your face, but that was the least of your problems. 

"I'm half naked (Y/N) and you're complaining? Isn't this something you like seeing in the mornings?" he asked, his morning voice evident. He had an arm over your head as he looked down at your figure.

"Y-yes, I- mean no! Go change!" you stammered, mentally punching yourself for not being able to stop stuttering.

He chuckled as he pulled your hand away from your face, pressing a kiss to your forehead. He then went to get changed, allowing you to breathe and sink down to the floor. You didn't think you would be able to last any longer.

'So who was on the phone?" he asked nonchalantly, as if nothing had happened just moment before. You quickly peeked through your slender fingers, seeing as he had his shirt on. 

 You opened your eyes as you went to sit on the unmade bed. "Oh it was Dino, he said you weren't having practice today" you answered. You then felt the bed dip as he went to sit beside you. The towel was around his shoulders, since his hair was the only thing damp.

"Really? So all of that work you did this morning was for nothing?" he looked to you with a sly smirk playing on his features.

You rolled your eyes as you punched his shoulder lightly, but nodded in defeat.

"Either way, we're still on for the date tonight" he said, wrapping an arm around your shoulders, making you groan.

"Please tell me this doesn't involve me having to do something i'll regret in the near future" you said hopefully.

"We'll see" he whispered in your ear, making you gulp.

A/N

Hope you enjoyed, I really don't see many Jun imagines on here, so I wanted to make one.