Oh my god!

I was on top of him and my hand was placed on his stomach, so I could clearly feel his muscular figure underneath the silk. We made eye contact for a few seconds and I couldn't deny it, our faces were just an inch apart and I could feel his hot breath against my face. My heart rate was increasing rapidly and my cheeks heated up.

When I came back to reality, I quickly got off of him and the blood rushed up to my cheeks, making them look red.

---

TAEHYUNG'S POV

After a few seconds, she quickly stood up and clumsily sat on the edge of the bed. I then stood up on my feet and cleared my throat, as I wiped the fake dust off my shoulder.

"W-what a-are you doing in my room?" She said stuttering, clearly shocked to see me in her room.

I looked at her, before a smirk applied on my face. "I came here to eat." I said and once again smirked at her. I slowly walked towards her and she gulped as she kept crawling backwards.

"Y... Yahh!" She yelled and a chuckle released from my mouth due to her reaction. "What were you thinking, huh? I'm here to ask you what you wanna eat. I want to order. You really have a pervert brain, don't you?" I uttered and made my way towards the door instantly.

"Yahh! I'm not pervert..."

I left her alone in her room and started to order some random food, since that girl didn't tell me what she wanted to eat. So, I just ordered whatever I wanted.

After a few minutes, our food arrived. I took it and put it on the table. While my eyes were stuck on the TV, I ate alone, since I didn't wanna see her face because I knew I was going to puke whenever I see her.

But doesn't she look beautiful without her specs?

I was unconscious of what I was thinking and I kept smiling alone until someone changed the channel. I turned my gaze to the left, only to see that stupid girl who just rolled on the bed and gave me trouble to save her.

"Yahh! I'm watching that!" I exclaimed at her. "Owhh, you're right? I thought you've gone crazy since you keep smiling alone." She stated. I gave her a death glare and grabbed the remote from her hand harshly. I then changed the channel back and focused on the TV, not giving a shit about what she was talking about.

She cursed under her breath, before making her way to her room and closing the door behind her.

Doesn't she want to eat?

Huh! Just ignore her. She's not a baby anymore and obviously she can take care of herself.

---

HYERA'S POV

I didn't know what to do.

How am I supposed to live with that jerk?

I couldn't watch TV and the most serious is, I couldn't watch my kdrama.

He already has his own TV in his room, but he still wants to watch it in the living room.

What a jerk!

My room doesn't have a television nor a laptop and it seriously makes me feel lifeless. I'm clueless of what to do right now and my precious life is ruined!

"It's okay, Hyera. Let's just sleep." I told myself and went to my deep slumber.