Chapter 21

Prince POV

Shit finna get real though. I worried cause my girl pregnant. At the same time, I know she got them hands. She can put any and everybody to sleep. She just that typre of girl. She smart in them books too. She always find away to escape. Thats another reason why I love her to death.

Diamond POV

The van that we was in came to a stop. I was tired. I really aint wanna have to deal with bum ass people. I guess if I want to sleep, I gotta fight first. The door to the back to the back of the van opened. Three men came and got us out. I looked around to see where we was. We was just down the street from where my dad house is. I was hoping he would pass by or sum. 

The men took us inside a house. As we were walking in, I was looking all around. It was nice and shit. The kids was smiling when they saw toys. I would me mad af right now if I was them. I undertand though. They are kids. Kids love toys no matter where they are.

The dude that had the kids took them down first. Soon as they were down, they took Lala and I. I guess we was in a basement our something. They sat us in chairs and then left. They aint even tie us up or nothing. Im glad for that though. Shoot at least we got a chance of escaping.

"Look around for and escape " I said

"I been looking " Lala said.

I looked all around. I looked all around. I then spotted something like a sewer. I lift the top up and saw some stairs. Shit we finna get our assed out of here, hopefully we be gone by the time they get back.