Chapter 20

Lala POV

The kids and I was sitting in the car. All of a sudden the truck door open. Im thinking its Diamond or somebody so I aint pay no attention of it. I just kept doing what I was doing. Then my door opened. I looked to see who it was. It was 2 mans with all black on and a ski mask. I couldnt see who it was. Even if I did, I probably wouldnt know who it is. I dont be talking to nobody like that. 

They had the kids with them. They through me in the back of a van and closed the door. It was hot ah fuck in there. I didnt feel the van move yet. A couple minutes later, the door opened. In came Diamond. Oh lord they taking all us. Once she was in, the men closed the door.

"Yo wtf is going on " I asked

The van started moving. She sat and told me everything that happened at the party. I cant believe this shit. Something bout to go down. Im just glad we both know how to fight. 

Ray POV

I went to the back to call the trap house. I told them that Lala and the kids missing. Once I was done on the phone, I went outside. I searched outside but there was no sign of them. I went back in the house. I went to the room where Prince was.

"What happened " Prince asked

"They not in the truck, somebody must have took them " I said

"Where Diamond went " he asked

" Oh shit. I aint see her when I came back in. She wasnt outside either " I said

"That nigga took all them " He yelled.

"What nigga " I asked

"Snoop memba that nigga I was telling you about " he said

"Oh yea " I said

Damn we gotta to find them quick. They done took baby mama and minne me. He done eff up real talk.

 Prince POV

Ugh cant this day get any worse. I already done got shot. Now everybody missing. I wouldnt be so pissed but baby mama pregnant. Hopefully she can stil fight pregnant or not.