Chapter 12

The next day....

Raymond (lala son) is suppose to be coming today. We got to go pick him up from the airport at 12. We only had like 3 hours until his plane landed. We needed to leave like right now, the airport is on the other side of town, where my old house at. I think im gone move back over there with lala like things use to be.

I pushed Lala out the door and we hopped in the car. I sped off to the highway. 2 hours later, we were on the other side of town where we use to stay. I quickly headed to the airport. About 30 minutels later we were at teh airport. I parked the car in the front of the airport. Lala got out and went to get Raymond and his grandma. A couple minutes later, they came out. I got out and hugged them both 

"You remember me " i asked raymond

"Yea kinda, mama always talk about u " he said

"Awww " i said looking at Lala.

We packed there stuff down in the car and headed back to my dads house. They was gone stay there. My daddy got enough rooms in his house. 

Finally we were at my dads house. I unloaded their stuff and took it to the room, next to me and lala's. Once I was done, I went downstairs where everybody was talking. I saw Raymond and Princess playing. It was so cute. 

"Is is okay if I call and let Ray know we landed " Ray mom asked

"Sure" I said

She went into the kitchen to call him. We heard they whole conversation so I dont see why she got up. But anyways she came back and we all sat and talked.

Soon my mom got up and went to the kitchen. She started on lunch. I guess she wanted to make the guest feel welcome cause she never cook lunch only breakfast and dinner. 

Once she was done, everybody went and ate. We had shrimp alfredo. It was so good. When we done, we went back to the living room.

"Can we go to chuckee cheese " Raymond asked

"Thats up to goddy " Lala said

"Yea we can go " i said

"Who coming " Lala asked

"Yall can take the kids, the 'grandparents' are going to go get sum to drink " my dad

"Fine by me " i said

"Can dady come " Princess ask

Ugh. I really wasnt ready to face him yet. I guess he can come. My princess always gets he way. She too spoiled.

"Yea but u gotta call him" i said

"Can my daddy come " Raymond asked

"Ugh yea i guess " lala said

I gave them the phone and they called theirself(we dialed the number for them). They told their dads where we was going and they said they was gone meet us there. 

"Daddy can I drive the Range Rover " I asked.

 Im tired of driving my mercedes truck. It annoys me sometimes. I know a car cant annoy u but it does.

"Yea baby " he said

I grabbed the keys and my purse and went to the car. Everybody was marching right behind me. Lala and I hooked the kids up in there car seat and we went to our seat and strapped up. I then sped off to chuckee cheese.

When we got there, Ray and Prince was waiting outside for us.

"You ready for this" I asked Lala

She nodded her head. We got the kids out and headed to the door. The boys hugged us and we went in. The kis immediately ran to play.

"How yall finna play when we aint even give yall the tokens yet " i yelled

"They will realized it " Prince said

Ugh please dont let him try to run my life.

Lala and I sat at the table why the boys went to get they kids. When they came back, they had tickets. I guess they daddy bought them tokens and won them some tickets.

"Come here Lala " Ray said

Lala got up and went with him.

Lala POV

I wonder what he want. I got up and grabbed his hand. He led me out to his car.

"Bae im sorry and I love " he said kissing on my neck.

I was so feeling this. We aint did it in a lil min. He started feeling all up on my body. He then opene his car door and got in. I layed back in the back seat and we got it on. 

An hour later, we came. I looked around for some wiped and cleaned myself up. I fixed my hair and everything. He fixed his clothes.

Whne we were done, we got out the car and walked in.

Diamond POV

I was sitting on Prince lap. I kind of miss all this extra stuff we use to do. We were talking, when Lala and Ray walked to the table and sat down. She had all these hickies on her neck. That told me everything.  I didnt say anything. I got off of Prince lap and went to play with the kids.

A few minutes later, Lala came. 

"I guess u know what happened " she said

"Them hickes told it all  " i said

"Oh gosh " she said embarassed

"No need to me embarrassed we all have to get it in sometime " i said laughing my but off.

She playfully pushed me. We went and played a few games with the kids. They had hella tickets. We went and cashed them in. Ray got a remote control truck and Princess got some type of babrie castle.They also got some candy.

I wouldnt let them open the candy until they ate. So we went and ordered pizza, wings and soda. We then sat and waited for the them to bring the food. When they brought the food, the kids through down. They tore up their food. They then left and went to play more games.

"Dont go far " Lala yelled.

"Its okat bae, they wont " Ray said.

Lala held up her finger and hushed him. We all started laughing.

I then started staring at Prince. He caught my stare and leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back. He lick my lip asking for entrance. I let him enter. We was both tongue fighting. He eventually won. He then started kissing and sucking on my neck. I  stopped him right there.

"Bae no " i moaned

"What happened" he asked worry.

"I dont want no hickies on my neck, then ima have to explain how they got there" i said

"Too later " Ray laughed.

"Shut up " i said to him

"Okay " Prince said sadly.

"Awww" i said kissing him on the lips. That sad face turned into a happy face quick.

We all sat and talked and laughed. We had a good time. We got up and all went to played with the kids. 

i updated 3 chapters for yall today, im done now, VOTE AND COMMENT