Chapter 19

Diamond POV

When we got to the back of the house, Lala and I went and sat down. As soon as we sat down, people started coming over to us. Im looking like this aint our party and people more interested in us. Everybody was asking how many months we was and what we having. Some people even ask to touch our stomach. Thats one thing I dont play about. I dont let nobody touch my stomach while im pregnant. As we were sitting down talking, we heard gun shots. Both Lala and I took off.

"Oh shit we left them " I shouted

"Left who "  Lala said

"Who u think " I said

"Oh shit " she said

Ugh this is not what I planned on happening. I was not finna leave Princess here. We ran back to the back yard.

Prince POV

Snoop it was.

Who is snoop? Snoop is a nigga that been at my throat since forever. I thought he was dead. I aint see him in a lil minute. 

FLASHBACK:

I had just came back from selling all my shit. I dont usually be out on the streets. My boss always do that. I walked into the trap. I started yelling that I was back. I didnt hear not one pen drop. I pulled out my gun and headed down to the basement. As soon as I went down there I regretted it. Snoop was sitting in the chair.

"Whats up " he said trying to be all friendly.

My boss and Snoop dont get alone. He never liked me cause I was young and getting. I had just started this thug life. I remember he started talking about how he gone make my life a livign hell and everything. I never really pay attention to all that. He got up out the chair and started shooting at me. My first thought was run. I started running and shooting. He then started chasing me. Bullets was hitting him but he was falling. He kept running. I guess he had safety. 

I shot my last bullet and it hit him right on his ear. He grabbed his ear. I took off running. As I was running I heard him yelling.

"When you get your stuff together, I'll be back dont worry im gone come when you least expect it " he said

FLASHBACK OVER

I guess he wasnt lying. He's back .

This nigga pulled out his gun and started shooting. Mind you my daughter is behind him. I wanted to shit his ass so bad. I just couldnt risk my lil girls life like that. I ducked behind a tree and shouted for Princess to run. I looked up and saw that she had already started crawling to the front of the house. Thats daddys girl right there.

Snoop approached me and started shooting. I aint want to pull out my gun cause baby moms around here. She pregnant and I would hate for a bullet to hit her. Bullets dont have no names on them. They can hit anybody. He started firing more shots. I had enough of this. I took out my gun and fired at him one time. He felled to the ground. Seconds later I started falling to the ground. This nigga shot me in the back of my leg.

Diamond POV

As we was running back to get the kids, I saw Princess crawling. I grabbed her and hugged her. She then started crying. I sat and comfort her for a few. I then realize that Lala didnt have Ray. I rushed Princess over to the car. Once she was in, I told her to stay still. I closed the door and locked her in. 

Lala and I went back. As soon as I got to the back, I dropped to my knees. I saw Prince strechted out on the floor holding his leg. I then saw Ray and Raymond come from out the house. I guess they ran in the house when the shooting started.

"Oh my gosh " I heard lala say as I cried

"Take her to the car, take Rat with you so I can rush Prince outta here " Ray said

Lala grabbed me and walked me to the car. I watched as ray carried Prince. Once everybody was in, Ray sped off. We ended up at somebody house.

"What are u doing " I asked

Ray ignored me and got Prince. He ran him in the house. I got out and went in. When I got in, the inside looked like a hospital. An old lady told Ray to take Prince to the back and told me to sit on the couch and waited.

Hours later, the lady came out.

"You can go see him now " she said. I got up and ran to the back.

Prince POV

Mrs. Ella fixed me up. Thank god for her. Thank god for Ray to even though he was my backup and aint done nothing when that dumb nigga Snoop was shooting at me.

I layed back and started thinking. This was that nigga plan all alone. He got whoever that nigga is my daughter call her boyfriend to get close to my daughter. That way he can easy get access to me.  It all makes since now. He think he slick but im much slicker than him. Im gone have to tell everybody to watch out.  As I was thinking Diamond came running in the room.

"Ugh your okay " she said exhausted.

"Yea u know yo man strong " I said pulling her towards me

"So you gone tell me what happened " she asked

I sighed.

" When I was young and just starting out , I got in trouble. Well not really trouble. One night I came from selling all my shit. I really dont be out in the streets like that. When I got back to the trap I annouced that I was back. I didnt hear nobody. I went to the basement and there he was. That nigga Snoop. He was sitting in the chair. Snoop always had sum against my boss. When he saw me young and getting it he immediately didnt like me. He started shooting at me. I shot back. He never fell. I finally shot him in the ear. I started running. As I was running he was like he gone come back for me when i got my stuff together. SO now I guess he back. I think he set Princess up to get to me. He was talking to that lil nigga Princess call her boyfriend " I said

"Wow" is all Diamond said

"Where everybody at " I asked

"Let me go get them " she said.

Diamond POV

I walked out the room to get Lala and them. When I walked out, I saw Ray greedy ahh eating. I guess Mrs.Ella cooked . I passed him and went to the truck. When I got there, there wasnt nobody in there. Oh gosh this aint good. I ranned back in the house.

"Yo where Lala and the Kids " I asked

"Oh snap I forgot about them " Ray said

"They gone " I said

I ran to the room where Prince was.

"They gone " I yelled and ran back out. 

I went back out the house while Ray went to make a call. I walked around the truck. The moment I got to the back, someone grabbed me. All I can think is lord let us make it out safe.