Chapter 3

Diamond POV

It woke up and looked at the time. It was 4 in the morining. I started to hear moaning sounds in the room next door. I got up and got my gun and put on some clothes and left the room. I got in front of the door and bust the door open.I would say I couldnt believe what I was seeing but i wpuld be lying cause I know he was cheating. I left the room and went and got Princess and brought her in my room. I then locked the door. I am so happy I got that job at party city. I really need to get out of this situation im in. I really dont understand this ish, thats the point. 

The next day.....

It was 10:30 in the morning when I woke up. Princess was up staring at me.

Princess-hey mommy

Me- hey babay

Princess- lets get ready, then go to dennys, then go to the mall, then monkey joes

Me- u got this whole day planned out missy

Princess- yes mommy no come on (she said pulling me out the bed)

I got up and did my hygenie. After I got dressed. Then i gave princess a bath and put on her outfit. We were twins. We had on a pink and gray addidas suit with the shoes to match, pink studs , pink gshock, hair in a high bun, and a pink and gray side purse. We was too cute. I took pictures of us and put it on Instagram. After we were done, we went to the car and left. 

We went ot dennys then the mall. Now we at monkey joes. My baby was playing. She then started talking to this little boy. Next thing I know, I see that chick Renae and Prince approached them. This cant be freaking happening right now. Hold tf up, wait a minute. I know this nigga and chick aint got no baby together. Prine walked away. I then saw Renae pick Princess and the boy up. I got knocked out of my thoughts when my phone started ringing. It was my bitch Lala.

Me-hello

Lala- whats wrong

Me-why sum gotta be wrong

Lala- u only answer the phone saying 'hello' when sum aint right, now who do i need to beat

Me- naw u aint gone have to beat nobody cause ima put him 6 ft under

Lala- who is him

I told her everything and she was shocked. I was shocked myself. Every since I had the baby he been acting fishy. I sat there on the phone and silence.

Lala-yoooo look if u put 2 and 2 together u got all yo info.....u remember ray and prince use to always go out and dont never come home, they probably was with the Renae chick, they kicked it off then she got prego then u got prego, then after the baby came he started hanging with her more he think cause yall married u gone stay with him forever....oh snap so that mean the only reason why we really moved up here is because im guessing ray had a chick she wouldnt leave him alone and he moved so i wont find out

Me-omgsh u are so right......im really finna kill sumbody

I looked around for Princess. I didnt see her. I got up and started looking at her. I looked in the bathroom and she wasnt there.

Me-ohhhhhh myyyyy goooossssssssshhh

Lala- what happened

Me- u memba wat i told u bout prince and the renae chick being here and princess talking to the lil boy , renae had Princess last, now I cant find them

Lala- omgsh im getting on the next flight bye

She hung up and I immediately went to the security. They took me to the security room and showed me the cameras. I saw Renae, the lil boy and Princess get in a car. Monkey Joes immediatey called the police. Soon the police was here. They took all the info they need and left. I was now in tears. Princess is all I have . What am I going to do without her. I was all on the floor crying and everything. A couple hours later, I decided to get up and search for my baby. I called Prince phone and it said that the number was disconnected. This cant be happening. I rode around going everywhere looking for Princess. She was no where to be find. The only place I didnt go to was the traps. I went in every trap. I searched and searched but there was no sound of Princess. I then went home to see if she was there, she wasnt. I then went in the room turned on my tv to the news and  got on my laptop and started making flyers. Soon the flyers were done. As they were printing, there was a breaking news.

TV: BREAKING NEWS 3 YEAR OLD PRINCESS HARRIS HAS GONE MISSING. SHE WAS LAST SEEN AT MONKEY JOES. IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT CRIME STOPPERS AT 444-895-HELP

I couldnt not believe this is happening to me. What did I ever do to deserve this life. I laid down and cried myself to sleep.