Thug wife, One life

2 years later.....

Diamond POV

Update on my life:

Life had been going well for me. I have a 2 year old daughter name Princess. Prince and I are married. We had a beautiful wedding. Lala and I shared wedding dates and honeymoons. We do everything together and we know the same people so it would make sense.

Lala moved to ATL and left me here in MIA. I miss my bitch. Of course u know she moved down there with her husband. They moved there so he can do business. I gotta deal with these ratchets 24/7. These hoes be acting up and i aint gone let them. 

Today I was going to take Princess to see her grandma. Everyday she see her grandma(Queen). If I dont bring Princess over to her house at a specific time, she be at my door waiting to see Princess. Queen is crazy. She spoil Princess more than I do.

I went to Princess room to get her dressed. I was already dressed. Once she was done, I went downstairs to give her a bowl of cereal. After she ate her cereal, we was out. I grabbed my purse, keys and phone and headed out the back door. I put Princess in the car and strapped her down. I then got in my seat and put on my seat belt. I prayed for protection throughout the day and as I travel up and down these dangerous streets of MIA. Once I was done, i backed out of the garage.