Chapter 15

Diamond POV

I woke up to Princess jumping on the bed. I sat up and stared at her. She then looked at me and smiled. A couple seconds later, Prince came with food. A pregnant womans favorite thing, Food. I ran and brushed my teeth. I  then snatched the food from him.

Once I was done eating, I took a shower. While I was in the shower, the door opened. I looked over to see who it was. It was Prince. He took his clothes off and got in the shower. Dang I missed that body. Instead od showering, we got out and have morning sex.

When we was done, we got back in the shower. We played around for awhile. Then I realized we was in this shower too long so we need to get down to business. I washed his body and he washed mine. When we were all done, we got out.

"Bae i dont have no clothes over here" I said

"Here" he said handing me some shorts and one of his shirts. I looked ar him like he was stupid. I guess he aint have nothing to say. I just went downstairs and saw Lala with almost the same thing I got on.

"Somebody tell me why I feel big " I said

"Shoot I feel u on that one " Lala said

"Got me walking around in these big ahh clothes " I said

"Lets go shopping " Lala said

"Not in these clothes " I said looking at her like she got 3 heads.

"Yall chill with all that " Ray said

"Yall fucking annoy me " I said walking off

"Why u cursing bae " Prince said

I turned around. I was about to walk up to him and slap the shit out of him but Princess interuppted me. She showed me a picture of a drawing she made. It was cute. The kids still had on the clothes from last night. I always keep something in the trunk for Princess and Ray aint get all his stuff out my car yet so I went outside to get their clothes.

I grabbed the clothes and locked the car. I then went back inside. They all was watching tv.

"Yall come on and take a bath " I said grabbing my back. Im only like 1- 2 months and my freaking back is killing me. Maybe that was too much on me last night and this morning. Let me stop that was a bomb. But on the real that probably why my back hurting.

"I got it " Ray and Prince said.

Shoot fine by me. Im going to sit down. They took the kids. Lala and I sat and watched tv. Spongebob was on. His laugh is like so annoy. It so annoying to a pregnant person like me. A couple minutes later, the guys and kids came down. They sat on the floor.

"Bae whats wrong " Prince asked looking scared and concerned at the same time.

"My back hurt " I said pouting.

Both Ray and Prince bust out laughing. I dont see nothing funny in my back hurting. After a few seconds, I then caught on. They so dumb.

"Sorry" Prince said

"Shut up before I punch u in your throat " I said

"Wtf who does that " Ray said

"I do now be quiet yall annoying me" I said

Everybody went quiet and focused on the tv.