Permission

Hi guys!! I know, I haven't updated in a long time but I hope this chapter makes up for it!!!

Anyways Merry Christmas guys!! *gives out hugs and kisses*

Also, I WATCHED STAR WARS LAST WEEK AND IT WAS AMAZING. I'M THINKING OF SEEING IT AGAIN BUT I STILL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL JANUARY *BOO* :(

MY FEELS ARE OVERFLOWING WHO'S WITH ME??????

AND THEN NO MORE ONE DIRECTION FOR 18 MONTHS *CRIES HARDER*

Whyyy? :(

I'm excited for Sherlock's Special episode though hihihihi (Benedict Cumberbatch you guys)

I want to hear you're thoughts about any of the things I said above guys (or you know about the chapter but whatevers fine with me hehehe)

HAPPY READING!!!

**********************************************************************

"Yup, no pressure at all." Finn says.

It's already late in the evening and Finn and I are lounging in my room, talking about the things that we did after lunch.

When I arrived to the classroom after lunch, I was not surprised to see that Bay was not there yet. I assume, from the King's displeasure at lunch, that Bay is being reprimanded? Scolded? By the King.

I sigh. "Bay was all business after his meeting with the King."

"Dad was really mad. The ball really means a lot to him."

"I could see that. Why though? Is it because that's the only time he can show his wealth and power to other nations?" I ask Finn jokingly.

"No, it's not that. The ball is a part of our nation's tradition – it's a part of our culture. Rarely does our nation have the opportunity to show how strong we are. Plus, it wouldn't really be bad if we attracted a lot of famous and important individuals, we need their money – and their fans' money for our nation to survive and prosper. Again, no pressure at all." Finn says with a smile.

"I'm screwed. I've got zero knowledge in these kinds of things Finn. I've never been to any of our town's balls or masquerades, so the only thing I know is that women wear fancy dresses, expensive jewelry and very expressive hair pieces." I sigh, my shoulders sagging a bit.

"Well, have you ever thought of the fact that since you've never been to any balls before, it means that you have a fresher perspective on how to run it than people who've been to balls all their life? You can think out of the box, make the ball worth talking about, not just in the days following the ball, but in the months after. This isn't just the first ball you're going to organize Zy, this is the first ball that you will be attending, it should be memorable for you at least."

"Sometimes I wonder how I could get your confidence on my invisible abilities transferred to me." I tell him.

He laughs and winks. I mentally swoon, oh dear.

"So? Come on, tell me what you and Bay added to your possible lists of themes and designs."

The next day I wake up feeling fresh and excited. Finn left my room late last night but instead of feeling tired and cranky, I feel the opposite. I ran my ideas through him and he gave me pros and cons of each of my ideas. Maybe we are compatible after all.

Someone knocks on my door and I say "Come in!"

I begin to panic, what if it Finn? My hair's a mess and I haven't showered yet. Shoot!

I glance around my room to look for my brush – because everyone knows my bed hair is the worst – Alexei can attest to that. It takes us about an hour just to make my hair look manageable.