The Choosing

I KNOW SHORT CHAPTER HUHUHU SORRY ABOUT THAT GUYS GOOD NEWS IS THIS HAS A PART 2!!! YAYYY HAHAHA

ALSO COVERS, COMMENTS, VOTES AND REVIEWS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED HIHI

BECAUSE LOUIS ADMITTED TO BEING A DAD HUHUHUHU

CHAPTER DEDICATED TO the_dreamer_10  FOR ONE OF THE LOVES OF MY LIFE AIDEN CALLAWAY HIHIHIHI

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The order goes like this, as I said a while ago, the schools are arranged alphabetically, and from that arrangement the students from each school are arranged, well, alphabetically as well. The name of our school in Clepsydra is Fin de Siècle, and with 8 schools before us, it could take a while before my name gets called.

The first person called is a pretty redhead named Katlynn Alcazar. And from what I remember when we were asked to memorize the names of different schools and regions, her school's name is Argute from Region 5 Cacoethes. All eyes are on her as she makes her way to the machine.

"Okay Katlynn, just place your hand on the machine and don't remove it until you have been matched" Says Collette

Katlynn nods and places her hand on top of the machine. Upon placing it, her face automatically fills up half of the screen. The other half shows pictures of different guys dwindling by the second. Then it stops at a picture of a brunette guy wearing Football Uniform and below him is the name Kopolov Gea. Everyone claps their hands in unison and from one of the last rows of the side of the men I see someone stand and make his way to the stage. When he reaches the stage they both smile nervously at one another and he offers his elbow for her to take. She gladly takes it and off they go to the seats designated for those from Region 16, Latophiya. And so the cycle continues until every lady from Argute is finished. Then comes those from Beau Ideal (Region 13 Rawk Haye), Beaux Arts (Region 2 Castle Couthy), Blitzkrieg (Region 18 Deasil), Caveat Emptor (Region 22 Esclessius), Cognoscenti (Region 8 Milsteir), Compos Mentis (Region 1 Monroe), Dramatis Personae (Region 15 Atwells Cove) and suddenly it is our turn. Fin de Siècle.

Qyla is the first to go from our school since her last name is Arkins. I watch one of my closest friends walk up the stage and listen as Collette says her spiel

"Okay Qyla, just place your hand on the machine and don't remove it until you have been matched"

Qyla nods and places her hand on the machine. I watch anxiously nervous for my dear friend. Then suddenly we see it. The picture of her match fills up the other half of the screen. His name is Coddy Hammon, he is wearing glasses and has a cute dimple on his cheek. He has the same green eyes as Qyla and he's a bit lanky for my taste but hey he's not going to be mine right? I see Qyla smile, and I smile too. Looking at the other side I see Coddy stand from one of the chairs near the front, go up the stage and offer his arm for Qyla to take. He brings her to seats reserved for the Region 3 Peragol. Kings! I hope my partner's from Region 3 as well. Actually, I'd be fine if he's from either Castle Couthy or Region 4 Lewaynia. I can commute just fine thank you very much.

And all too soon it was Levie Girtnett's turn. I pay close attention to see who her future husband will be. She places her hand on the machine and I watch the screen to see who her future husband will be. Basti Morrell. Black hair, cheeky smile, grey eyes and holding a dog. Good thing, Levie's an animal lover. I see Basti stand from somewhere in the middle, go up the stage, hold his arm out for Levie to take and bring her to the seats reserved for Region 7 which is Emmetropie. Oh shoot. Okay, scratch that I hope my future husband comes from Region 5 Cacoethes, so that I'll be in the middle of both of them. This is what I was asking for when Collette calls my name.

"Zyana Hetheridge"

I gulp and stand.

Here goes nothing.