Interview Schminterview

I sure am glad that that's over with! Phew.

I wasn't really planning on updating but then I got bored so I thought hey why not add a new chapter to my story, but I was too lazy to power up our computer then I saw a notebook and started looking for a pen and I wrote all of these down in my notebook before typing it all up HAHAHA

Dedicating this chapter to dcd0217 for being my first commenter!! :D

And it's already 3 am here so meh

OH and while I was typing this I was also watching Empire!! Have you guys watched it? Yes? Yes?

Can I just say that Cookie is THE BEST momager (mom-manager) in the whole music industry LOL

Plus Jamal *Sighs lovingly* Jamal Jamal Jamal

IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED EMPIRE YOU GYS BETTER WATCH IT RIGHT NOW!! :) 

Alas this is goodbye, for now Muahahahaha

Enjoy my dear readers!!

The dress at the side is what Zyana's wearing for this interview!!!

The Video is the song titled "You're So beautiful" By the Empire Cast! The songs beautiful guys, not just the harmony and beat but also the meaning of the lyrics because WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY AND AMAZING AND-

Okay I'll Shut up now

Again Enjoy! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And so the next day came, and to say that I'm nervous is an understatement.

"What if they don't like me?" I ask my mom for the hundredth time.

She sighs "They'll love you sweetheart, and if they don't who cares? You can't expect everyone to love. There's always going to be someone who will say hurtful things about you. All you can do is try your bet to win them over by being yourself, and by doing so, who knows they might change their minds about you as time goes on"

Zack and his crew has been here since the crack of dawn to help us get ready. For the interview I am wearing a black floral bustier dress and blue wedges. I am with my mom in the kitchen preparing myself for the interview.

When Zack's crew arrived they immediately set to work. They made our home look cozier by taking some of the photos from our family album and putting them in frames to add to the few that are on display in the entrance room. They also added books to my mini bookshelf in my room to make me look more like the bookworm I already am. And to say I was ecstatic about this is an understatement.

They also made a few adjustments to our hobby room. It used to be mom's study when she was still working for the local hospital, but when she was promoted and asked to help out with our forces, my parents decided to make it into a room where we could just relax and "let out creative juices flow".

My art supplies, Arie's archery equipment and my dad's vinyl collection are the only things inside the room. Aside from the couch and a bookshelf filled with books passed down in our family. Zurich and Milton's stuff are not here anymore though, they decided to bring theirs with them when they moved out.

"Lady Zyana, I would like you to meet Ezekiel Jacobsen. Mr. Jacobsen will be doing your interview for today" Zack tells me while entering the kitchen, Ezekiel following closely behind him.

Zack's introduction was unnecessary on my part though. I know who Ezekiel Jacobsen is, everyone does. He's the palace's only official reporter. He's around the same age as mom and dad, he's handsome for his age – or so mom says. He has short graying blonde hair and green eyes and is significantly taller than I am. Ever since I was a kid, he is the only person allowed to conduct a one-on-one interview with the Royal Family. From what was discussed to us in school, becoming the official palace reporter was a hard task because there is a lot of requirements that you have to meet and you need to pass all of their tests, which is why even if he has those kind green eyes I still find myself intimidated by his presence.

"Lady Zyana, it is a pleasure to finally meet you. What have you been doing the last couple of days while you were hiding from me?" He asks.

"The pleasure is all mine Mr. Jacobsen, and no, I have not been hiding from you. My family decided to spend some time together before my mom goes back to her post is all" I answer him.

"Ah, I understand, my father, before he passed away, may the kings bless his soul, was a man from the army as well. The few days he comes home to visit, we would all just drop everything we're doing and spend as much time together as possible" He says to me, he then looks at mom and says "Lady Liyah, it is very nice to meet you" While shaking her hand.

"Likewise Mr. Jacobsen. Please follow me and let's proceed to the entry room so that we may sit down and chat comfortably" Mom tells him with a smile.

"Please Lady Zyana and Lady Liyah, call me Ezekiel" Ezekiel says to us as we make our way to the entry room.

When we enter the entry room, I could see dad sitting on one of our couches reading the Official Palace Gazette.

"Caelito, please put that down, we have a visitor" My mom scolds him.

Dad looks up and apologizes, his eyes widening when it rests on Ezekiel.

"I am sorry for being rude Mr. Jacobsen-" Dad says while standing up and walking towards us"- I am Caelito Hetheridge, Zyana's father" He says while shaking hand with Ezekiel "Please take a seat" Dad says pointing at the place he was sitting on a few seconds ago.

"Sir Hetheridge, you may call me Ezekiel" Ezekiel tells dad as he makes his way towards the couch. We all take our places towards the couch as well.

"Well, it seems as if everyone has already settled down" I jump when I hear Zack's voice from behind us. I didn't know he was following us, I thought he had already left. Zack looks at Ezekiel before he continues "Sir Jacobsen, I put the Hetheridge family in your utmost care" With those parting words, Zack walks towards the kitchen. It looks like he won't be leaving for quite a while yet I muse.

"Oh? I thought Sirs Zurich, Milton and Arie will be joining us?" Ezekiel asks us confusion written on his face.

"We really do apologize Ezekiel, they are supposed to be here however Arie has an exam today, while both Zurich and Milton have already made plans for today, long before we found out about the interview. I do hope interviewing the three of us would suffice." Mom answers him regretfully.

"Nonsense!" Ezekiel answers incredulously "The three of you are more than enough Lady Liyah. There is no need for you to apologize. I completely understand." He tells us.

He then proceeds to smile at all of us before saying "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's begin then!"

And for the first time in a long time I feel myself relaxing.