Almost There

HEEYYY GUYSSS!!!

CHAPTER DEDICATED TO donotmicrowave FOR THE AMAZING GUY THAT IS JAMES TALON HARRINGTON THE FOURTH!!!

SONG ON THE SIDE IS LOCKED AWAY BY R. CITY FT ADAM LEVINE!! LISTEN TO THE LYRICS GUYS IT WILL REALLY SPEAK TO YOU :P

VOTE COMMENT SHARE SEND BANNERS COVERS TEASERS!! :D

BTW PHOTO ON THE EXTERNAL LINK IS THE DRESSES OF THE THREE LADIES ☻☺☻☺

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Qyla and I have been talking for a couple of minutes when another one of our closest friends stumble towards us looking really out of breath.

"You would not believe who I bumped into when I went inside the arena"

"Hello to you too Levie" I tell her

She waves her hand a bit to make sure I know that she heard me. I rolled my eyes. Typical Levie.

"So do you guys want to know who I bumped into or not?"

"So? Who did you bump into?" Qyla asks our overenthusiastic friend

"Prince Finnegan Frondeur"

Our mouths drop in shock

"No way" I say

She nods her head and says "Way"

Finnegan Frondeur is the first son of King Alexander Frondeur and Queen Lorelei Frondeur. He's the heir to the throne and to Benthos. He also has a younger brother who is 6 years old, Prince Stanson Frondeur. There is little that the public knows about the princes, mainly because the King and Queen asked the public to respect their decision that the princes grow up like "normal" children. I snort. Right, because not having any photographers follow you around and being the Prince can make you "normal". Of course we've seen pictures of both of them in magazines and occasionally they join the King and Queen when they are on television and Prince Finnegan looks like a god. Seriously. He has brown eyes with a bit of amber thrown in the mix. Short blonde hair and a chiseled jaw. We all sigh, the girl he will be matched with is really lucky.

After debating about who will get chosen for Prince Finnegan for a few minutes Qyla says "Well, even if it won't be one of us can I just say how stunning we all look tonight" And I can't help but agree with her. Considering our casual clothes consists of skirts or pants and t-shirts we really did look great tonight.

Qyla with her gorgeous brown lock falling down in waves around her face, her green eyes popping out because of the smoky eyes that she beautifully executed and dark red lips that complimented her olive skin. Her fire truck red, one shoulder, mermaid style gown helping her to stand out in this otherwise gown infested stadium.

Levie on the other hand has her red hair up in a chignon with a few calculated pieces falling out of the bun. Her cat like blue eyes not needing any eye shadow to make her look more gorgeous than she already is and her pouty lips just have a tiny splash of pink and lip gloss on it. She's wearing a nude colored thigh length dress with a heart shaped neckline adorned with a black lace design and from the waist there's a black see through full skirt that reaches the floor so you can see her shapely legs and her black colored stilettos. With my brunette wave carefully pinned so that they will just flow on one side of my shoulder, I am just wearing light make up, because my mom wanted me to go for the all-natural look. I am wearing an emerald sheath gown with a layered flowy skit. And of course, one thing that the three of us are wearing in common, the sapphire bracelet, which is the only accessory we are allowed to wear tonight.

"Okay ladies and gentlemen, and of course dear parents, please take your seats for we are to begin the ceremony in 5 minutes" a woman's voice say through the speakers.

The three of us look at each other and hug.

"No forgetting"

"We'll still write and go out on pastry runs with each other"

"I love you guys"

"Oh my king, we're acting like we're never going to see each other again"

"Getting partnered doesn't mean that it's the end of the world, just that we'll be farther away from one another."

We all look at each other and laugh. This isn't the end, just the beginning of another chapter of our lives. And off we go, sitting on our seats with nervous smiles on our faces, and upon looking around the stadium, I realize, that we're not the only ones nervous.

A microphone screeching draws our attention to the stage.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Please all stand for the entrance of our beloved King Alexander Frondeur and Queen Lorelei Frondeur."

Everyone stands and bows or curtsies to the King and Queen. King Alexander is looking as handsome as ever – you know for a 43 year old man. He's wearing his usual clothes of a dark blue suit and white shirt, with different medals on top of his right breast pocket. His blonde hair smoothed down so that he could wear his crown. And his blue eyes is twinkling as he walks to his seat while whispering something to the Queen. Queen Lorelei on the other hand is wearing a white princess style gown with a silver bet on her waist. Her blonde hair in an updo for her to be able to wear her crown and her brown eyes – same as the prince's- twinkling as she laughed at something that the king is whispering to her ear. When they reach their seats everyone straightens up and the host, Collete Jersens, takes hold of the microphone once again.

"Good evening King Alexander, Queen Lorelei, Dear Parents and all the ladies and men participating at tonight's Certus Anima.

The Certus Anima, as we all are aware of, is an important event on us Benthonians lives. From the day we are born we have been waiting for this. The night when we shall meet our future partners, our husband or wife, our forever.

Well, without further ado, let us begin tonight's celebration" And we all give her a round of applause.

I swallow. This is really it.