Unexpected Visitors

HIIII GUYS!! SO OUT OF THE BLUE I DECIDED TO JOIN THE WATTYS SO HAHAHAHA [PLS DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE FOR ME HUHUHU]

AND I CAN SEE THAT WE'VE ALREADY REACHED THE GOAL THAT I'VE SET FROM THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS SO HERE'S YOUR UPDATE!! HEHEHE

CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO SEAKISSED BECAUSE KODY AND AUSTIN ARE JUST SO ADORABLE EEEEP!!!

COVER, VOTES, COMMENTS, TRAILERS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I didn't know I have another brother" I say. Everyone just rolls their eyes at me

"Is anyone expecting a visitor?" Zurich asks as dad makes his way to the door. We all shake our heads.

"Zyana you have a visitor" My dad says as he enters the living room again. We all look to the entrance and see a man wearing a black suit enter. He looks about 50 years old and he has the royal family's crest stitched at his right breast pocket.

"Good morning Lady Zyana, My name is Zack and I was sent here by Our Royal Majesty King Alexander Frondeur, to give you an overview of what is to be expected from you now that you are betrothed to Our Royal Highness Prince Finnegan Frondeur. Is it alright if we let my staff enter your house Lady Zyana?"

To say I'm shocked would be putting it mildly. I know that the moment Prince Finnegan's face appeared on the screen that my life's about to change drastically, but I didn't know that it would change immediately. I thought I still had a few more days to live my life the way I want it to. It looks like I thought wrong.

Sensing that I would not be answering Zack anytime soon, Zurich takes initiative and answers for me.

"Yes you can let them in, no problem"

"I'll be back in a few seconds, please excuse me" saying that he turns and makes his way back outside my house.

It's so quiet in our living room that you could hear a pin drop.

"Well, that was unexpected" Milton says

To say that the rest of the day, and our evening mind you, was a blur is an understatement. To start, after Zack returns he introduces us to multiple people – most whose names I've already forgotten - he then start giving my family an overview of the things that are going to change for us for the next couple of days

"For today we are just going to be scratching the surface of Lady Zyana's transition from a commoner to becoming a princess and in the future, the Queen of Benthos. First order of business would be measuring Lady Zyana so that the maids at palace would be able to make her clothes that would make her stand out in front of a crowd. While she is measured, you will all be briefed into what is going to be expected from all of you now that you're going to be a part of the Royal Family," after saying this he turns to Milton and says "Sir Milton, I heard you will be getting married in a few months is that correct?"

"Yes" Milton nods

"Seeing as how your whole family will be in the public eye, may I suggest you and your lovely bride consult with the palace's events planner, Isha," a caramel skinned girl with brunette hair steps forward "for your wedding? She will be more than happy to assist you and make sure that your wedding is something that can be attended by the royal family themselves. You don't have to worry about anything, all decisions for the wedding is still yours, this is just to make sure that the security on the day itself is enough to make sure nothing bad happens to them." He pauses while looking at Milton's shocked face for a few seconds before he continues "They are invited I presume?"

"Well, we really were not expecting them when we made the guest list, and thinking about it now, we do need to invite them since they are going to be our in-laws, so yes, we will be expecting them on my wedding day"

"Fantastic! After the briefing, you will all be subject to the first part of medical checkup, so that we will be well prepared for any medicines you will need should your presence be required in the palace." He stops talking and it looks like he is seeing something akin to shock and scared on our expressions because his face softens and he adds "I know this can be really overwhelming, trust me, I'm just a butler in the palace and before I even step foot inside the castle to serve the king and queen I felt like too much was expected from me and I was just a butler. Let me assure all of you that everything we are going to be doing in the next days are just precautions and guides for the future. So that when the time comes for all of you to face the public you will not look like a deer 2 seconds away from being run over by a car."

He looks at Levie and Qyla and addresses them "Lady Qyla and Lady Levie, may I please ask that you make your way back to your homes now so that we may begin preparing the Hetheridge family?" they both nod and say their goodbyes to us. Before leaving the room, Levie points to her mouth, our secret sign for tell me everything, and I nod.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOAL FOR THE NEXT UPDATE IS

DUN DUN DUN DUNNNNN

75 READS AND 25 VOTES

EASY PEASY GUYS

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, VOTE AND SEND ME COVERS HEHEHE

I PROMISE IF YOU SEND A COVER I WILL DEDICATE A CHAPTER TO YOU :D