Chapter 7

This is my life

Its not what it was before

All these feelings I’ve shared

And these are my dreams

That I’ve never lived before

Somebody shake me

Cause I, I must be sleeping

And now that we're here,

So far away

All the struggle we thought was in vain

And all the mistakes,

One life contained

They all finally start to go away

And now that we're here its so far away

And I feel like I can face the day

I can forgive, and I’m not ashamed to be the person that I am today

So Far Away by Staind

Good band you guys! Try them out!

Enjoy the next chapter!

Pic of Iris------------------------>

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7

Jenna’s POV

“Kane, I said leave me alone.” I snapped at him, pushing through the crowd, which was slowly starting to disperse, towards my locker.

“I can’t just leave you alone, Jenna.” He insisted.

I turned on him so fast that he almost crashed into me. “And why’s that?”

“We still have feelings for—Jenna!”

I rushed now to get to my locker. When I finally got there, I snatched it open and threw my skateboard into it.

“You can’t deny that we still have feelings for one another.” Kane continued, leaned against the door of my locker.

“We don’t.” I said bluntly as I pulled on my black hoodie and slipped it over my tanktop.

He tipped his head towards mine. “We kissed, though.”

“Actually, you were the one who kissed me.” I reminded him.

“And you were the one who kissed me back.” He shot back. “Remember that?”

I pulled on my locker door and shut it, causing him to stumble forward from the loss of balance. “I have no idea what you’re talking about so why don’t you go on and skip back over to yet another one of your whores?”

He scowled at me and leaned in closer towards me. “Is it that hard to believe that the only girl I’ll actually like is you?”

“Yes. It’s incredibly hard to believe that.” I told him. “I mean, how could you? We only dated for a week.”

“That’s because you broke up with me.” He pointed out.

“Because I caught you fucking some other chick!” I exclaimed. “And what was her name? Lindsey? Kaitlin? Janice? I forget.”

“That didn’t mean anything, Jenna.”

“Oh really? At what point did it not mean anything? When you were having such great sex with her in your bed? Or when I came to your house for dinner, which you so happen to have forgotten about?”