Chapter 11- Alex Fights The Beasts

Start from the beginning

"What?!" She gasped at me as I stayed still.

"I accidentally dropped it into the sink when I was doing the dishes." I mumbled quickly and avoided eye contact with her. 

"Ana that is the 4th phone this year." She tsks me and points a finger at me.

"I know." I looked down at my food. It was back to silence. 

After dinner mom left me sitting with Alex. Alex and I were watching Spongebob in the lounge. Halfway throughout the program I heard a knock on the door.

"Jasper?" I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"We're going to the Cave. Get dressed."

Confused I rushed upstairs and looked through my closet. I slipped on a knee length dress. It was a purple sundress with white roses. I then put on a pair of white flats and tied my hair into a high ponytail.

"Okay let's go." I shyly muttered out once I locked the door. Why were we going to The Cave?

"So why are we uh going?" I muttered out as I sat in his car. I didn't know what car it was but it was huge and manly. It was a sleek black car.

"We're just going." He said cheekily as he started the car. I giggled softly, I was a bit confused as to why the Jasper Hendricks would hang out with me.

It was silent and I definitely minded. I didn't like silence at all. I had to break it somehow.

"If you're happy and you know it clap you hands." I clapped my hands but Jasper obviously couldn't clap his hands since he was driving.

"If you're happy and you know it clap your hands." I clapped my hands again while Jasper kept chuckling it.

"We're here." He says and turns the car off.  A squeal erupted from me when I almost fell out. I put my hand on my heart trying to calm it down. After a few moments I caught up to Jasper. God he walks quickly. 

I sat by the bar and watched my feet dangled down. The stools were so high. Jasper disappeared into thin air when we stepped in, and I was left alone at the bar. Luckily there weren't much people. I looked around and saw that there were mostly guys here and the ring was empty. The guy next to me was smoking something that smelt awful. 

Shyly smiling at the guy I looked back at my feet. No offence to the guy but his teeth are more yellow than the Simpsons. I was concentrating so much on my dangling feet I didn't realise that someone had sat on the other side of me.

"What are you doing here?" I heard a voice call out to me. Startled I made a squeaky sound.

"Hello," I smiled brightly at her.

She was so pretty a bit intimidating though. She had brown wave/curly hair that flowed down till the middle of her back. Her eyes were like dark chocolate and had a gleam in it. She looked completely opposite to me. She had on a black pair of rip jeans with a black tank top and a leather jacket draped over her. Her aura as well was pretty mysterious.

She stared at me harshly but I didn't let it faze my smile. "My name's Sarah, you?" Her tone was bored making my smile slightly drop.

"My name is Anastasia but you can call me Ana, Annie, Anne, Sia, Si oh and A," I showed her my dimples.

"Wow that's a lot of options Ana." She whistles lowly and orders a drink from the bartender.

"Yeah." God you are so awkward! 

"So what are you doing here?" She swirled her drink, I cringed as she took a sip of her alcohol. I don't see how people even like that.