Girl

YEAR: 1973

After everyone ran into the hotel to change into some dry clothes, Ringo and I headed into the reception hall, still soaking wet.

"How about a dance before everyone gets here," he smiled as he held out his hand. I gave him a smile back and wrapped my arms around his neck. He began humming Can't Help Falling in Love With You by Elvis Presley as we swayed back and forth. "Ye look beautiful," he whispered in my ear.
"Thank you," I smiled. "I love ye so much," I hugged him once the 'song' was over. I looked around the barren room and sighed. "Richie...where are the kids?" I chuckled.
"Ellie and John offered to get changed,"
"Ellie and John..." My eyes widened.
"Yeah...why? Do ye really think they'll do anythin?"
"I know...I'm bein silly," I chuckled. "I'm gonna go fix my hair and make up," I said as I backed away from him.
"Don't," he grabbed my hand, "ye look beautiful the way ye are,"
"But pictures," I gave him a fake smile.
"Fine," he sighed.
"I'll be quick," I gave him a kiss.
"I love you," he yelled as I ran out. I rushed to the lift and thankfully got to my floor in no time. I walked to Eleanor's room and pressed my ear against the door.
"Mum!" The boys yelled as they ran towards me in their new suits.
"Hello my handsome boys!" I cheered.
"What are ye doin?"
"Lucy," John smiled as he opened the door.
"John!" I gasped.
"How can I help ye?"
"May I come in?"
"I'd rather ye didn't," he grumbled.
"Boys go downstairs," I smiled.
"Kay," they said as they ran off.
"Look John," I said as I pushed into his room, "I know something's up!" I yelled as I slammed the door shut.
"W-What are ye talkin about?"
"It's yer sex hair John! Who are ye fuckin in the middle of my wedding?"
"No one!"
"Yer such a dirty liar!" I rushed into the bedroom. "Ellie!" I yelled. "I fuckin knew it!" I turned around and slapped John. "Yer both married!"
"Bitch," he mumbled.
"Ellie," I sighed, "fix my hair, now!"
"Fine," she rolled her eyes and got off the bed. "Sit," she pat the hotel chair. She quickly fixed my hair and touched up my make up.
"Ta," I mumbled. "If yer gonna fuck, make it quick," I sighed as I walked out of the room. I took a deep breath and walked back to the lift. When I got back to the reception hall I found Ringo standing outside. "What are ye doin?" I chuckled.
"Waitin for Paul to call us in," he smiled.
"PLEASE WELCOME, FOR...WELL NOT THE FIRST TIME...MR. AND MRS. STARKEY!" Paul announced.
"Speak of the devil," I laughed as we linked arms; we began walking in and waving to everyone.
"Does the couple wanna have their first dance?" Paul smiled.
"Sure," we smiled.
Ringo took my hand and we began dancing to a slow song neither of us knew.
"Little do they know, this is our second dance," I whispered.
"I know," he smiled. "But they don't need to know,"
"I love ye,"
"I love ye too,"

Once the song ended John and Eleanor rushed in with slightly messy hair.

"Quick enough fuck for ye?" Eleanor mumbled in my ear.
"I'd rather ye not fuck at all," I gritted my teeth. "Yer ring is missin," I said as I walked back to Ringo.
"Can we dance?" The boys asked us.
"With us?" We simultaneously replied.
"Yeah!"
"Why would we say no?" I chuckled as we headed towards the dance floor.
"Hi Zak," Stella smiled.
"Hi Stella,"
"Wanna dance?"
"Sure," he shrugged and walked away with her.
"She's just jealous of Heather," Jason smugly smiled.
"Why would she be jealous of Heather?"
"Cause her and Julian are together,"
"No they're not," I chuckled, "they're just friends,"
"Ye would've had me fooled," Ringo chuckled. "Come on, let's dance,"

We took Jason's hand and began dancing and twirling him around. After a few hours passed and it was time to cut the cake. First Ringo and I posed to take the picture in front of it then we each sliced a little piece. We faced each other and fed one another the cake. After we fed each other the kids wanted to "feed" us; they just smashed cake into faces. After we cleaned off our faces, Ringo and I relaxed for the rest of the ceremony; Jason and Zak danced with all the other guests.

"Ye sure ye don't want anymore kids?" he asked as he held me close.
"I don't know...don't ye think two's enough?"
"I'm not sure...I'm just in one of those moods where I want more I guess," he shrugged. "Even though I love the two boys we have now, ye never thought how amazin it would be to have a girl?"
"Richie how would ye know we would get a girl? Ye can't control that sort of thing!"
"I know, but it's nice to dream," he sighed.
"Why do ye want a girl so bad?" I chuckled.
"I can't walk the boys down the aisle now can I? Now Paul he's lucky. 4 girls and he a son to carry on his name..." he sighed once more.
"Ye really want a girl don't ye?"
"Yeah..."
"I will make a deal with ye,"
"And that is?"
"We can try to have another kid," I sighed.
"Really?"
"If ye want,"
"No Luc, we don't have to have another kid if ye don't want to,"
"I don't know...a girl would be rather nice," I smiled. "The boys could be the strong older brothers who would do anythin to protect her," I chuckled.
"So yer bein serious...ye want another kid?"
"Yeah...why not. I could go for one more,"
"I love ye so much," he gave me a quick kiss. "Yer the best wife ever,"
"I love ye too," I smiled, "and I know," I chuckled.

Unfortunately the night ended and everyone went back to their hotel room. The next morning we said goodbye to the boys and sent them off with Eleanor and Mike; we told them we'd see them in a week. Before we knew it, we were off to Ireland.