Chapter 14

"Chanyeol?" Jungkook blinked in disbelief.

The older laughed as he ruffled Jungkook's hair while smiling brightly. "Wow, with that expression, you don't seem excited to see me."

"A-aniya! I am!" Jungkook argued as he hugged his hyung tightly. "I missed you too hyung!"

"Yah! Why haven't you called me? I've been waiting patiently for your call but I never received one."

"Sorry hyung, I've been a little busy and I lost my phone." Jungkook sighed. "Wait, what are you doing here? How did you even know I'd be here?"

"Oh? I called your cell a couple of days ago and someone answered. They told me they were friends of yours and that you'd be here. Jimin and--"

"Jungkook?" The two glanced back to see another male walking towards them. Yoongi gave the two a confused look before speaking to the younger. "Jin told me that he found your phone in the lost and found. Here you go."

"Thanks hyung, this is my friend Chanyeol."

"Hi-ya!" Chanyeol smiled brightly. 

"You look familiar," Yoongi raised his brow in confusion. "Have I seen you before?"

"I don't believe so." The other answered innocently, bowing politely. "Well if you would excuse me, I would like to have some quality time with my friend here."

Jungkook opened his mouth to argue, but was pulled away by his wrist. Chanyeol laughed happily, leading the younger out of the aquarium and towards the restaurants. "Are you hungry Kook? I'll pay!"

"Actually I'm waiting for--"

"That was a silly question of me to ask. Of course you're hungry, you muscle pig!" The older chuckled. "Does this place have pizza?"

"Hyung, I have a boyfriend!" Jungkook shouted, causing Chanyeol to stop in place. The younger gasped for air from being pulled away.

"You have a boyfriend?" He questioned, giving an uncertain, but disappointed look. "Why haven't you told me?"

"I literally just ran into 5 minutes ago. I didn't have the time."

"Well, I'd like to meet this boyfriend of yours." Chanyeol answered as he crossed his arms. Jungkook sighed before giving his friend a short nod.

"I told him I'd meet him in front of the aquarium."

"Well, we're far gone from there now. Call him and tell him to meet us at-- what's there to eat here?" Chanyeol questioned as he wrapped an arm around Jungkook.

"They have a pizza place right around the corner of the penguin exhibit. I'll call him and tell him to us there." Jungkook informed, pulling out his phone.