Chapter 9

Jungkook's POV

"Hey, don't be so tense." Jin smiled as he snuck a glance in my direction.

He offered to take me to school since it's my first day and he knows how awkward it could be. I continued to bounce my leg up and down while staring out the window.

"What if I don't have classes with any of you?" I frowned as I played with the device in my hand. My thumb hovered over a specific name in my contacts.

"I think you mean, what if I don't have classes with him?" Jin smirked, emphasizing the last word.

"I would hit you right now if you weren't driving."

"Jungkook just text him."

"I don't want to seem like a bother," I frowned. "Besides, why are you so interested in me being with Taehyung?"

"I don't know," the elder shrugged. "I guess you two are just, cute."

I rolled my eyes and sank into the passenger seat. I guess a morning text won't hurt.

To: Taehyungie<3

Good morning hyung. Jin's driving me to school today.

Sent 7:22am

I dropped my phone onto my lap with a loud sigh and kicked around in my seat. Jin slightly jerked the car and looked at me crazy. "Yah! Don't do that! You scared me!"

"Sorry hyung." I giggled.

My phone beeped and I quickly picked it up.

From: Taehyungie<3

Wae?? I could have taken you :(

Sent 7:25am

To: Taehyungie<3

Aniyo hyung. It's okay. See you there?

Sent 7:27am

From: Taehyungie<3

I can't show up to school on time! What will that do to my bad reputation? I'll see you at lunch.

Sent 7:29am

To: Taehyungie<3

Kim. Tae. Hyung. You will go to school early >.< !

Sent 7:30am

From: Taehyungie<3

Fine...... babe

Sent 7:32am

Babe? Aish! What is he doing to me? My heart feels like it's going to explode out of my chest.

I dropped my phone onto my lap again, but Jin reached over and grabbed it from me. "Hyung!"

"Taehyungie? Aw and there's a heart next to it." Jin smiled. "I ship it."

"Eyes on the road!" I scolded.

"We're at a red light." He defended. "Babe? He called you babe? Ommo! He called you babe!"

"Shut up!" I snatched my phone away and pointed at the traffic light. "Green light."