Chapter 30: The game continues

Start from the beginning

"I think Gajeel's looking at you." I whispered to her and she gasped slightly. She turned her head to look at him and he immediately turned around.

"Dont mean to intrude but, did Gajeel just adverted your gaze?" Erza asked. I looked back at Levy to see her with sad eyes.

She let out a sigh and slumped in her seat.

"He's been avoiding me ever since the sleepover at Natsu's for some reason. He never looks at me anymore or t-teases me. I-I don't know w-what I did wrong either." She said tears starting to form in her eyes.

I looked at Jellal to see him looking at her in guilt and holding back like he wanted to tell her something. He caught my gaze and returned to watching the game.

'What is it that you're hiding Fernandez...'

Back to Natsu's POV~

Back in position, FT had the ball with Freed who was jogging towards us. He then passed it to Alzack when he was guarded by a guy from ST.

Alzack ran towards the basket and jumped to shoot but was blocked by Dobengal who also jumped. Alzack smiled while throwing the ball behind him only to have Gajeel grab it and dunk it over Dobengal.

"Not bad Metal face." I said looking at him with a small smirk.

"Gee Hee! That ain't half what I can do Salamander." He said smirking and going to position.

We had the ball now. A guy from ST took out the ball and passed it to me. I started walking towards FT with the ball when that guy from FT sprinted towards me to guard me.

I then started playing with the ball, passing It between my legs repeatedly as he tried to grab it.

I smirked as I saw him with a bewildered look.

I then spoted Rogue and passed the ball to him and ran to the basket. He nodded understanding what I was planning and threw the ball my direction. I jumped and grabbed it and just as I was about to slam it Gajeel apeared in the air infront of me with a smirk.

I returned the smirk while I grabbed the ball with one hand and put it behind my back and threw it making it over him amn straight in to the basket.

We both landed and I saw the surprise in hia face and the whole FT team. Coach, Gray and Gajeel's face was the funiest tho.

"Go Natsu!!!"

"That's our Nerd!!!"

I smiled as I herd some of FT 'and ST' students cheering for me.

It's only been a whole minute wich is weird. It feels like more but im not complaining.

FT took had the ball now and Gajeel was walking towards us with the ball. He passed it to Alzack who was about to shoot but was guarded by Rogue. Alzack then backed away a bit and passed it to that guy from FT whos name I still dont know. He went to the basket and jumped but I sprinted towards him and before he could I block him by hitting the ball towards a guy of ST.

He grabbed it and started running towards the opposite basket as well as the other players.

He then stoped as he was being guardes by Freed. Passed the ball to me and located Rogue who was at the three shot line.

I swiftly passed it to him and he grabbed it and successfully made the basket.

The game kept going on and on. Points and more point by each team. Some of the shots where blocked or missed but that didnt stop neither of the teams.

Dobengal isn't the type to do distance shots so he always thre closer to the basket. Three random guys of ST also did a few baskets Rogue did a bunch of them too. I did most of them tho. Not trying to be cocky but I want to play for FT. The only way I can do that is to show coach Perv what I've got.