"Did you even listen to me?" she asks.

"No I was talking with Zayn." I say and she rolls her eyes.

"Sorry El." I say.

"It's ok. I just told you that I'm thinking about watching this new movie in the cinema." she says.

"Cool." I say and she smiles.

She looks at me waiting and after a while she sighs.

"Do you want to go there with me?" she asks smiling.

"Oh...um..sure." I say, faking a smile and she starts grinning.

She leans in and kisses my cheek and then she quickly goes over to her friends, probably telling them about our date. Don't think that I like her. She's nice but I just don't have any feelings for her. We're just friends and we won't be more. I hope she doesn't take this date too serious.

"Why does El look so happy?" Zayn asks.

"She asked me for a date and I said yes." I say.

"So you like her?" Zayn asks smirking and I shake my head.

"We're just friends and it will stay like this." I say and Zayn shrugs.

"So you're going to break her heart?" he asks, raising an eyebrow.

"I hope I don't have to." I say.

"At least you have a date. I was already thinking you're gay because you didn't date a girl in a long time now. Ok of course you also didn't date boys but still I started to worry." Zayn says.

"What?! Me and gay? No I'm definitly not gay!" I say, chuckling nervously.

"I know, don't worry mate." he says and pats my shoulder smiling.

When the break is over we go back into the classroom and I sit down on my seat, taking my things out. Harry enters the room and I immediatly bite down on my bottom lip. How will I survive this afternoon?

"Hello." Harry says smiling and everyone sits down.

He starts the lesson and I feel Eleanor staring at me. Suddenly I get a little note and I open it.

"I can't wait for our date. :)" stands on it and I sigh quietly.

Why does she take it so serious? I really don't want to break her heart because she's a really nice girl but we'll never be in a relationship.

When school is over I go to my car and wait in there for my sisters. They sit in the car and close the doors behind them.

"Hi Louis." they say smiling.

"Hi." I say and drive home.

We go inside and my mom greets everyone with a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi mom." I say smiling and take off my shoes.

I go into my room and throw my bag in a corner. I take my laptop and sit down on my bed. Then I go on Facebook and look at some photos. I like a few things and then I get a new message by -guess who? - Eleanor!

El: Hi Louis!
Me: Hi.
El: How are you?
Me: I'm ok and you?
El: Pretty good. I'm really happy that you said yes. So when will our date be?
Me: Um I don't know. Maybe this weekend.
El: I'd love that!
Me: Ok, I'll tell you when exactly. Bye!
El: Ok, bye!

I log off Facebook and go into the kitchen, where my mom hands me a plate and I start eating. When I'm finished I put everything into the dishwasher and then I look at my mom.

"I'll go to Zayn, ok?" I lie.

"Sure, when will you be back?" she asks.

"I don't know yet." I say.

"Ok have fun." she says and I leave the house.

I sit in my car and drive to the adress Harry gave me. I park in front of a nice house and ring the doorbell. A few seconds later Harry opens the door and greets me. We go inside and his house does really look nice. We sit across from each other on the sofas in his living room and Harry smiles.

"Do you want something to drink?" he asks and I nod.

"Ok I'll be right back." he says and goes into the kitchen.

He comes back with two glasses of water and hands me one.

"Thank you." I say and he sits down again.

"So why don't you pay more attention in school?" Harry asks and I look at the ground.

I can't tell him why. He wouldn't understand why I want to be one of the 'cool kids'.

"I don't know." I lie, immediatly feeling bad.

"Ok we'll find out. With which subject do you have the most problems?" he asks and I think about it for a while.

"Probably maths." I say and he nods.

"Ok." he says and sits down next to me.

I take a deep breath, taking in his scent. He smells amazing! He gives me a paper and we do some exercises. I can already tell that this really helps me. It's so much easier with Harry alone and everything makes sense. After a while I stop being so shy and we start laughing and talking a bit.

"You have really thrown your cat in the swimming pool?" I ask laughing, clutching my belly and he nods smirking.

"My dog always jumps in there himself. I don't have to throw him." I say and Harry chuckles.

I calm down and look at him smiling. His eyes are so green and his skin looks so smooth. Suddenly Harry clears his throat and looks away. I bite down on my lip, looking away aswell and I blush a bit.

"So um I think this is enough for today. When do you want your next tutoring?" he asks.

"Tomorrow?" I ask and he nods.

"Sure." he says and I smile.

"Thank you for helping me Mr. Styles." I say and Harry smiles.

"You can call me Harry here." he says smiling and I nod.

"Ok. Thank you Harry." I say smiling and then I go home.

I enter the house, the smell of food in my nose and the first thing I see is the twins running towards me and hugging me tightly. I chuckle and hug them back. They sit down on the couch again and I go into the kitchen where my mom is cooking.

"Hi mom." I say smiling.

"Hello Boobear. Did you two have fun?" she asks and I roll my eyes on the nickname.

"Yeah." I say smiling, causing her to smile too.

"I will go to him tomorrow again after school, ok?" I ask and she nods.

"Ok, but now sit down! Dinner is ready."