Chapter nine: On the edge of death

One day before

Arthur's POV

Arthur knew Morgana was standing there in his chamber but he felt like he was in some kind of trance. He also knew something was wrong but he couldn't quite understand what.

Arthur didn't do anything or snap out of it until Morgana spoke, 'Gwen how nice it is to see you again'.

'Morgana if you dare hurt Gwen' he began.

'Oh Arthur I am here for revenge and if you two like it or not you are coming with me' she said horribly.

'I will not allow for that to happen' said Arthur as he went to pull his sword out from his belt but realising it was not actually there.

'Oh Arthur I did enchant you for a reason well for more than one but I'm not going to get into that there's no point he is no longer a threat' said Morgana.

Arthur had no idea what his half sister was on about but he had to do something. He could not allow this to continue and he knew now what was wrong apart from Morgana being here. He had chucked Merlin in a cell. Not good.

Arthur went to charge at Morgana but she shouted a spell which made him stop moving and he fell to the floor.

'Oh silly little Arthur' she laughed.

'Morgana!' Arthur shouted.

'Oh just be quiet Arthur. This time I win' smiled Morgana as Arthur felt pain as she hit him with some kind of spell. Arthur shouted Gwen's name as he blacked out.

------------------------------------------------

Arthur came around but not for long all he remembered was a few voices but he couldn't help but worry about Gwen but also Merlin. Arthur remembers how bad Merlin looked but how he still thought he was going to kill him.

Arthur didn't think Merlin wanted to kill him but back then he did but he wasn't sure why. Morgana had said she had enchanted him maybe that was why.  Merlin was in some cell rotting away and probably bleeding to death and it was his thought.

Arthur blamed himself and this was why everything had gone pear shaped. He had not been a good prince let a known standing in for his father.

Arthur didn't know what to do but it was highly unlikely he would be able to do anything when he is feeling like this and before he knew it he was slipping back into the unknown darkness.

Morgana's POV

Without warning Morgana chucked a spell towards Uther hoping it would reach him in moments but that stupid knight jumped in the way and hit the floor holding on to his stomach.

Morgana had grown a lot and her powers along with her. The spell without armour would likely damage the skin and could possibly kill you.

That had been her plan. To kill Uther but with these knights around it was going to be a little harder then she first thought. The knight was on the floor in pain but it wouldn't have done to much damage as he wore armour.

'Percival!' said Elyan.

Morgana stared at the knight now knowing his name but she couldn't care probably even less now, 'I will take you all down or you stand aside, allow me to kill Uther and then you can be my knights' she smiled.

'We will never work alongside a sorcerer and we will never turn against our king and prince' said Lancelot.

'Oh Lancelot how much I don't wish to hurt you. I have always liked you a little bit' she laughed.