Chapter eight: Made Merlin Angry

Uther's POV

Uther was going mad. His son was gone. No one had any idea where too.

If he had left for fresh air or that he had been kidnapped. Kidnapped more likely but he had no idea where to begin his search to find his son.

Uther had never been himself since what Morgana had done but this was pushing him to the limit. If he lost Arthur he wouldn't know what to do anymore. His life would seem pointless.

Uther was in bed with a new servant standing nearby. As much as he had accused Gwen of stuff in the past she was a very good servant and she had gone missing too apparently. This did not make any sense.

Merlin's POV

Merlin stirred in his bed but didn't open his eyes. He was still in a lot of pain but he wanted to wake up like he was no longer in that pain so Gaius would allow him to go save Arthur and Gwen.

Merlin did not care if he had no magic. He knew apart of him felt gone but not the part that cared about Gwen and Arthur. Not the part that wanted to save Arthur from dying. The part in which to fulfil his destiny alongside Arthur would never go meaning he would fight till the very end.

Merlin would happily be Arthur's servant and not seen as important and rescue him until the day he died. He had told Arthur that before but this time it looked like he may die trying but he did not care.

Merlin would not sit in this bed while Gwen and Arthur his best friends that he cared a lot about die. Merlin didn't care if he was weak and in pain. Merlin would prove to Morgana that even after taken his magic he would still fight till the very end. He will still be in her way.

Merlin eyes shot open to find Gaius not in his room. That was a good start. Merlin stumbled out of bed but he was on the floor in seconds his knees hitting the ground first with dizziness swarming him.

Merlin ignored it and got to his feet breathing heavily. Merlin pushed himself as he walked towards the door to the main part of the chamber.

He stretched out his pale hand looking at it finding a cut upon it. He didn't remember where he got it from but he ignored it as he pulled open the door.

Gaius was nowhere in sight. That was a little odd. Merlin knew he should have cared more but it would make it easier to get out of here without Gaius trying to stop him.

He walked forward stumbling but he did not care he kept on going. As he left the chamber into the corridor he found Gwaine outside the door. Oh great

'Merlin get back in bed this minute' said Gwaine.

'Gwaine I have to go save Arthur and Gwen' he said to him but feeling wheezy as he had said it.

'You are in no state to do anything let a known go and save them' said Gwaine taken hold of Merlin's shoulder trying to support him.

Merlin pulled away from him and walked forward trying to leave Gwaine behind but Gwaine chased after him and managed to catch him as he Merlin fell forward.

'Merlin' said Gwaine looking down at the young man now in his arms.

'Gwaine I have to do this' Merlin said to him.

'I can see that Merlin but I think you are going to need my help 'said Gwaine as he helped Merlin to stand.

'Thank you Gwaine' whispered Merlin.

'Anything for you Merlin' smiled Gwaine.

Uther's POV

Uther was alone in his chamber. He had sent his new servant away. He was useless and had split water all over the place. What an idiot.